Attention All Gta Fans

just thought id put this in because its such a good game, GTA 3 is under construction and i think gonna b released soon and IGN.com have some clips and a review which is worth reading. plus it makes a change from all the GT stuff not that i have anything against GT3.

Originally posted by Lancer evo 19
just thought id put this in because its such a good game, GTA 3 is under construction and i think gonna b released soon and IGN.com have some clips and a review which is worth reading. plus it makes a change from all the GT stuff not that i have anything against GT3.

That game does look great. I saw the trailer ff that website, and I'm glad to see them move into full 3D. I was never a fan of the first two, but this one has a real chance, especially with the actors they found to do voiceovers.

By the way, and I don't mean this to be nit picky, as I love the quote (far better than mine which quotes a B-movie actor), but if you are going to quote Einstein, definitely spell it correctly.
"I no not what... " = "I know not what...":D

I have 50 bucks waiting for it...
FIREdevil.gif
gotta burn that money fast!!!

Jeeze, I SO WANT THAT GAME! how can they make the graphics so good? X-box has better spec so i dont understand y where not releasing it on that. My pc has better spec (i think) than the ps2 and it couldnt handle that

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

One guy post 250 in a day 2 weeks ago.

Not to sound like i am bragging, which i really am. But i posts over 600times in 2 days. If u do the math thats 300 per day!

Lots of free time.

Back