Autobacs Super GT Allstar Race Cancelled due to Racing VLN Instead!!!

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 18 comments
United States
Los Angeles, Cali
JoeTruckV8
Autobacs Super GT | Allstar Race
"Brought to you by the people's choice"

Super GT Champion & Team Championship Awards: N/A via Allstar
~The champion of every full series will be awarded to create a custom track of their own that we will race as our opening round of the next full length Autobacs Super GT Series coming up the 1st week of Jan 2014. The Manufactures Team Champions will also get to generate a track of their own that will be the final round track for our next season or season 2. Good Luck to all contenders!

Recent news: N/A We're launching this 15 round Season 1 series as a good test session before the start of the GT6 Autobacs Super GT Season 2 that will be underway coming up the end of Winter early Spring season, and will run through-out the rest of the Spring until Summer time bringing us into the start of Season 3. We're hoping this full season will give us ample amount of time to figure out car/driver combinations and make sure the car regulations are as close as possible to ensure the cleanest, fairest racing available. Thank you all and we hope to see you guys on track.

General Info About Races:This is a race series with a nice variety of Premium Only Super GT500 cars tuned up to the higher end of the 470 to 480 horsepower range. We are very consistent when it comes to our racing the Allstar race at the end of our seasons, and the Allstar race is open enrollment, so we hope you can join us for some on & off track fun!

Date & Time:
Saturday, Nov 30th, 5:00pm Est
Saturday, Nov 30th, 2:00pm Pst
Saturday, Nov 30th, 10:00pm Gmt

Host: Private lounge of JoeTruckV8 or ZachAK47 or Roderuner1967

Race Length: At least 300 kilometers depending on turn out[/COLOR] If there are only 8 Drivers than we will vote on racing 200km or 250km If there are less than 8 Sign Ups most likely the race will get cancelled unless drivers want other wise?! Anything under 5 sign ups then the race will be cancelled until the end of Autobacs Season 2 on GT6'

Reg Check: 9:45pm GMT | 1:45pm PST

Tire Choice: Soft/Medium

Caution Period Rule: IF there is a collision, WITHIN THE FIRST 2 SECTORS of the first lap, then If 2 drivers type caution then the whole field slows and we will do the rolling start. When 1st crosses the start finish line we are go again. 1st drives round at 108mph

Tire Rule: You must start the race with the tire compound that you qualify on. Also the medium tire must be used for a period of 6 laps minimum. Continued more specifically at the bottom.

Wet Race Tire Rule: If deemed a wet race from start or if the race goes from dry to wet then the 2 compound tire rule is out the window!

Front Fender Rule: When 2 drivers are approaching the next turn which ever car has the front fender over the next car will have the right of way for that turn. This principle will be used in the stewards verdicts when it comes to reported racing incidents.
Lobby 2 Rule: The grid will be split 50/50 if more than 16 drivers show. So for example 17 show, room A has 9, room B has 8

Requirements: Fun, clean and fair drivers

Founder: JoeTruckV8

Co Founder: ZachAK47

Race Officials: JoeTruckV8 ; RodeRuner1967 ; ZachAK47 ; Willfred_1 ; Phil Bell ; SkengD

Room Regulations:
[/URL]
Car Regulations:

Success Ballast: Ballast is cumulative. If your car weight is not divisible by 10, your new weight will be rounded up to the nearest 10th. Keep in mind that your weight can never go below the weight minimum listed under car regulations. Ballast will also carryover to any car you decide to switch to between Rounds 1 through 4.

Also Note: Maximum Ballast Taken (+140 kilograms),

Points Scoring:

Track Boundaries:

Penalty System v2.0:

Collisions

• A collision that results in another driver losing control of their car will result in a 10s penalty multiplied by positions lost.

• A collision that has clear intent to force another driver to lose control will result in a 20s penalty multiplied by positions lost.

• If a driver is forced into a spin/into the gravel trap as a direct result of contact, a 30s penalty will be applied regardless of if the offending driver waits. This penalty will be given ontop of any collision penalty

• When a driver overtakes unfairly and fails to yield within a reasonable time, a 30s penalty will be applied

• The disadvantaged driver has 1 opportunity to reclaim his position. If the driver spins or crashes while another driver is trying to yield, no penalty will be applied except for the contact.

• Notes

• It is impossible for a driver who receives a 30s penalty for pushing a driver into the gravel/failing to yield, not to receive at least a 10s penalty for the initial contact.

• Penalty points

• For every 10s time penalty received, a driver will receive that number of penalty points

• Every 3 penalty points results in 1 reprimand been added to the drivers reprimand sheet.

Technical

• Crossing the pit exit line will result in a reprimand regardless of if you are not around another car.

• A reprimand will be issued for not using both tire compounds.

• If a driver mixed soft and medium tyres they will be penalised with a reprimand

• Using a car that failures to meet the regulations (e.g. Using an illegal engine upgrade) will result in you being disqualified from the event. A reprimand will also be given

• A driver who receives 5 or more penalties over the course of a season, shall be given a reprimand

• Forum

• Discussion of collisions between the drivers is forbidden in the thread. All discussion must take place using the private messaging service. A reprimand will be given to anyone who posts twice or more about an incident.

• Discussion of collisions between drivers is permitted on the thread if 2 of the drivers are ZachAK47 and Joetruckv8. This is to show clarity in the penalty system. Stewards only should comment.

• When an incident is reported to the stewards a PM will be sent out by ZachAK47 to the drivers involved, if the incident is unclear from the replay. They will then get a chance to explain their perspective and this will be noted by the stewards in subsequent action.

• Any appeals against penalties must be declared by PMing ZachAK47. Not in the thread.

Other

• Post race rage (either in lounge or on thread) must end 10 minutes after the end of the race, any foul language/abuse after this time will result in a reprimand.

• If a driver disconnects after causing a collision worthy of a penalty, the penalty will be applied to their next completed race.

• The penalty system may be altered after an incident to result in more appropriate action applied if it occurs again.

• If a new rule is announced, and subsequent penalties are made to enforce the rule, each driver will receive a reprimand for their first offense.

• New drivers will receive a reprimand for their first offense, regardless of severity

Reprimands

• 3 reprimands - back of the grid next round

• 5 reprimands - 2 pt deduction

• 6 reprimands - 3 pt deduction

• For every reprimand afterwards the pts reduction will increase by 1.

• So basically, only collisions result in time penalties. Every other for of incident will be a reprimand. Every 10s a driver gets, a driver gets a penalty point. 3 of these penalty points = 1 reprimand. So 30s penalty = 1 reprimand

• Ive added in if a guy is pushed into gravel/into a spin the offending driver gets a 30s penalty no matter what. then if he doesnt wait he gets another 30s penalty. plus on the initial contact penalty of at least 10s, the driver loses a minimum of 40-70s. In effect a reward for ****ing a guy up (like i did at gsv to you)

• along with that 40-70s penalty, they also getting a reprimand or 2 due to the penalty pts system.

Driver to Driver Pit Penalty Rule:
Lag Policy:

Driving Standards:

Qualifying:

None Qualifiers:

Pre-Race Car Checks:

Tire Rule Cont:

Rolling Start Procedure:

Standing Start Procedure:

Race Finish:

Post Race Scrutineering

Post race scrutineering summarized

*We understand that there are ways for a driver to get caught out unintentionally; that's the only reason why drivers get 3 strikes. Also this Penalty is a carry over offense so if you get strike 1 in season 1 and then get the same penalty in season 2, it still will be your 2nd offense. Autobacs will take as many measures possible to make sure that all drivers are getting a fair race. Because of this being a late night race for GMT drivers, we are only post race checking the Top 3.

Last edited:

Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR

Drivers: JoeTruckV8 & TnT-2000

Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR

Drivers: Open & Open

Nissan Yellow Hat TMS GTR

Drivers: ZachAK47 & Willfred_1

Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z

Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430

Drivers: Open Open & Open

Bandai Denzo Dunlop SC430

Drivers: GTpanoz & Kolden76

Toyota Yellow Hat Supra

Drivers: Phil Bell & Open

Honda Weider HSV

Drivers: FakeGangstaDie & Freshseth83

Honda Takata Dome NSX

Honda Raybrig NSX

Honda Autobacs Arta NSX

Last edited:

Nissan GTR's | 473hp @ 1110kg - 2 Spots Left

Nissan Z's | 473hp @ 1100kg - 2 Spots Left

Honda Nsx's | 473hp @ 1100kg - 6 Spots Left

Honda Weider | 473hp @ 1160kg - 0 Spots Left

Lexus SC430's | 483hp @ 1100kg - 2 Spots Left

Toyota Supra | 483hp @ 1090kg - 1 Spots Left

*Note all cars can run Turbo 2, but not Turbo 3, or Eng 3

Last edited:
joe wats the point of doing this unless u carry it over to gt6 which comes out on the 6th just 6 days later

Thanks for the invite joe but i cant make that time of night, hope it all goes well though 👍

I won't be racing GT5 anymore. Thanks a lot for the invite though man! I just can't get into the game like I used to.Number 6 will hopefully bring back that feeling!I'd like to help with the testing of the next FIA GT series though.R8's - SLS's - Z4's - M3's - GTR's -Etc

joe wats the point of doing this unless u carry it over to gt6 which comes out on the 6th just 6 days later
The point is to stay consistent with our season end Allstar race that we did for now 4 times and a row. I like my drivers to know I don't plan on leaving them high and dry on any of my claims. Plus most importantly I felt driving Nurburgring as the last thing that I do on GT5 would be a epic way to end this great title!

The point is to stay consistent with our season end Allstar race that we did for now 4 times and a row. I like my drivers to know I don't plan on leaving them high and dry on any of my claims. Plus most importantly I felt driving Nurburgring as the last thing that I do on GT5 would be a epic way to end this great title!
i would do it but in spain working back in dec . striker and i r setting up a major gt6 club united motorsport club umsc join

i would do it but in spain working back in dec . striker and i r setting up a major gt6 club united motorsport club umsc join

Sure thing dojO, I know this race is a long shot but if there is guys still down with the get down, I'm here to serve 7 race! 👍

Thank you for the invite Joe but I'm afraid 10pm is a bit late for me to start a race, so I will have to decline your offer.

Good luck to all those taking part 👍

Hey Joe, move this up by 2 or 3 hours and you might get a few more. I don't mind racing at 11:00am or 12:00 noon PST. 👍

I would love to take part in this but I am now on Australian time so sucks for me!! enjoy chaps.

I would like to do this race as a one off if it draws enough drivers. Time as long is it is on a Sunday I should be able to make it

Ok guys, our last Autobacs race is this weekend so after that we will know if this thing is going to have wheels on track or not starting next week Monday. We also can attack the question of starting at our usual time once we have all our Asian/ Australian & GMT 0 drivers together at once!

Back