B-Spec Remote Race Chat Thread

gamerdog6482

(Banned)
United States
Venom, USA
Gamerdog6482
Did you recently have a epic RR with some of your friend's bobs and want to tell them about it? Did you have a 16 bob race where everyone had an SP1? This is the thread to talk about all your recent RR's, to divert off-topic RR chat from other threads. Everyone is welcome to share, but no trolling, obviously. And do try to stay on topic.

Last edited:
I had a 16 bob RR @ Indy with LMP's. On the 20th (last) lap on the final corner, when I was 1st, the R92CP came flying out of nowhere and took the lead, I was like 0.010 behind him and I was annoyed

Sweet! Glad this thread actually got a reply...
I imagine the look on your drivers face. Proboly something like :eek:

gamerdog6482
Sweet! Glad this thread actually got a reply...
I imagine the look on your drivers face. Proboly something like :eek:

It was a bit more like rage guy x2. Yeah I was looking through your threads and saw this one 👍

In the american Musclecar race at Nurburgring GP/F, there was a relatively large wreck coming out of the Schumaker S that I caught at the last second, in which a Plymouth Superbird, a Pontiac Tempest Le Mans, a Shelby Cobra GT350, and a few other cars were involved. My driver picked up 4 spots because of that.

I had a 16 bob RR @ Indy with LMP's. On the 20th (last) lap on the final corner, when I was 1st, the R92CP came flying out of nowhere and took the lead, I was like 0.010 behind him and I was annoyed

I had the exact oppisite thing happen to me, my Bob was fourth exiting the last corner in the Audi R8 and he did the improbable: pass 3 Group C cars on the frontstrech at the last second to win by under 1/100th of a second.

I ran a race at Indy between my Level 40 and four Level 0s. I was in a Chapperal 2J. I won.
That was an iconic moment.

Had a 16 bob Nascar Race. My level 23 Bob came flyin on the last lap from 8th to win at 0.03. he overtook my lvl 31 Bob at the last corner at Daytona :D

Had a 16 car bob race on indy and won by over.......
pic32.png

The widget picked low level drivers for a change and they all got the other fast cars leaving my driver in the audi r8 to walk the event.

Latest Posts

Back