Cannot Decide Between Signing With Astond and Citroen

• Thread starter GTFraker
  • 3 comments
Poland
Poland
I drove for Renault last season but the Megane left too much to be desired. This season I'm considering Citroen because how smoothly the GT drives. I also like Aston because of admittedly my personal preference.

So, I decided I consult you peeps here before making a decision.

You're locked in for 7 days, not a year, you can always try one this week then one the next week. I actually use the manufactures races to try cars I haven't bought yet. To answer your question though, Aston as I've driven both Gr 4 and 3 and like them both, only tried the Citroen Gr4 but that's still a great car.

You're locked in for 7 days, not a year, you can always try one this week then one the next week. I actually use the manufactures races to try cars I haven't bought yet. To answer your question though, Aston as I've driven both Gr 4 and 3 and like them both, only tried the Citroen Gr4 but that's still a great car.
I was thinking I could sign with Aston abd use the Citroen Gr4 whenever I can the Nations

The Megane was faaaast if you drove it right. Definitely not as fun as something RWD though. :)

The GT4 and GT3 Astons like to understeer on corner entry, I find, but are otherwise fun cars.

Back