Converting a car to Wide Body . . .

• Thread starter McQuillian
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Maybe I am missing it, but can’t figure out how to convert a car to wide body. Specifically trying this with a Mini Cooper. What am I missing? Thank you.

Wrong thread to post this, but check GT Auto if you unlocked it already. There should be an option in the Services section.

A lot of the liveries in the game say wide body only so that is the only place a lot of people see that message. This seems like the right thread for livery related questions like this one. If he knew it was in the tuning section of the game he wouldn't have to ask the question.

I just started on this site and haven't read every single topic and thread on it for obvious reasons because I do have another life.
Also what I wrote is directly related to the topic and the questions it raised in the thread. I might suggest that your question to me was off topic and added nothing to this thread.
If there are topics and threads here that should not be replied to I would suggest deleting them or locking them. Have a great day and God bless.
Thanks.
GT

Last edited:
I just started on this site and haven't read every single topic and thread on it for obvious reasons because I do have another life.
Also what I wrote is directly related to the topic and the questions it raised in the thread. I might suggest that your question to me was off topic and added nothing to this thread.
If there are topics and threads here that should not be replied to I would suggest deleting them or locking them. Have a great day and Good bless.
Thanks.
GT
Welcome to gt planet!!

Back