cphbullet's Ferrari Challenge/Giveaway

• Thread starter cphbullet
  • 18 comments
Scotland
Scotland
cphbullet
Well ive just reached 500 posts and its about time i gave back to the community, ive decided to make the challenge as today ive also raced the Ferrari Le Sarthe seasonal event for the 200th time in my Ferrari 458 Italia '09. The challenge is to beat or closest to my personal best in the Italia which is 3:24:36. You are only allowed to use the Italia! Tuning on suspension, LSD and tranny is allowed, i also used racing soft tyres so you can to, i used the the driving assists as follows:
Traction Control: 5
ABS: 1
Steering: Mild
(Cant remember what its called but the thing that stops the car spinning out was also on) lol.
First prize is a Ferrari 512BB '76 in a colour of winners choice.
Second prize is 5 Ferrari paints.
Third prize is 5 Ferrari museum cards.
Obviously this challenge is going to be difficult for me to prove so will be based on trust, so if your a newbie or have a bad rep then dont bother trying for this, the closing time is the 6th at around 6pm. I know its not much time but ive got a schedule. Good Luck!

1st prize goes to sid.
2nd prize goes to jackster.
Who wants Ferrari MCs! lol.

Last edited:
@Above: I think that's true too ;)

@OP: Chicanecutting allowed? And what about a spoiler?

Ive raced it a couple of times and i'm assuming its a dirty lap with car maxed out, best i have gotten is 2:05. Wont bother with a picture of time yet as i'll get that down i reckon.

Last edited:
Ok if you can, then please send me a replay or post up a picture.
@SpeedQber No sorry should have said no spoilers, and im not telling ;),
@fiji well clearly thats bull because an enzo cant make this race in 2 mins 5 seconds -_-

sir, i just lapped the track in my whited out italia in 3:21:67... i would send you a replay but my video card got sent out last week...

Can I just say.... a spoiler is a bad idea on Sarthe. You need as little downforce as you can get.

@fiji how the hell have you done that? My best ever dirty lap in a fully tuned Enzo on Sarthe is 3.09 something. Where have you got over a min from lol?

@fiji how the hell have you done that? My best ever dirty lap in a fully tuned Enzo on Sarthe is 3.09 something. Where have you got over a min from lol?

I didn't even get under 3:10. 2:05 is something! Wasn't a "special" Enzo, was it, like the special car here (second from the top)?

3:17:383 the second lap and and a personal best of 3:17.358 on the first lap (right top corner)

Pic take with my mobile, so sorry about the quality 👍

29xdp1x.jpg

Just want to say, 👍 for the competition!
Thanks, are you 👍 the Ferrari idea or the fact im finally doing a competition? lol,
Im actually kind of disappointed in the lack of interest:indiff:.
Ps OP updated.

Thanks, are you 👍 the Ferrari idea or the fact im finally doing a competition? lol,
Im actually kind of disappointed in the lack of interest:indiff:.
Ps OP updated.

Yeah, it kinda differs on day and time you do a competition. But driving competitions are never "that" popular I think. People collect, they don't drive :P

Personally I never join race competitions, lack of time to sit behind the console as it is based in my livingroom on the big tv :(

Cheers mate

Yeah, it kinda differs on day and time you do a competition. But driving competitions are never "that" popular I think. People collect, they don't drive :P

Personally I never join race competitions, lack of time to sit behind the console as it is based in my livingroom on the big tv :(

Cheers mate
Oh ok, isnt it odd that people dont race the collect on a racing game? lol, btw if you've done the event before and remembered roughly your best time you could have entered, my personal best was the first time i did the event:lol:.

Oh ok, isnt it odd that people dont race the collect on a racing game? lol, btw if you've done the event before and remembered roughly your best time you could have entered, my personal best was the first time i did the event:lol:.

I only did the La Sarthe with my grind Enzo... in 3.16.846...
Never tried the specified Ferrari for this race....

And no it isn't odd, the Japanese market is booming on collecting. Football cards, Flippo's, Virtual cars, you name it!

Oh ok lol, that makes sense, speaking of japanese market im going on holiday from the 10th till 14th, im going to make a japanese/asian car thread with nisimos mugens and the sponsored GTRs and such, do you think it would get much business? I know most people just look for american cars?

I didn't even get under 3:10. 2:05 is something! Wasn't a "special" Enzo, was it, like the special car here (second from the top)?

That's not a special car. Its a full hp x1 with a Ferrari thumbnail that needs changing.

I did that time in a full hp enzo tuned for sarthe and I cut the corners. Its how I get my credits as I don't do B spec at all.

Back