Credit limit

Shouldnt the Credit limit since the Last Update be Over 20 million?
No.

The last update came before the announcement that a future update would raise the credit cap (among other things). This change will likely come with the next update - we don't know when that will be, but "beginning of April" suggests it will be this Wednesday or Thursday.

I've had my credits go over 20m I think the highest I have let it go so far is around 23m
20220404_090843.jpg

I've had my credits go over 20m
It's only the "free" credits that are limited to 20m.

Any credits you've bought through MTs or been gifted through pre-order/25AE bonuses/gift tickets go into "paid" credits, and "free" credits are spent before "paid" ones.

Any credits you've bought through MTs or been gifted through pre-order/25AE bonuses/gift tickets go into "paid" credits, and "free" credits are spent before "paid" ones.
All my credits are free & have been hard-earned I refuse to pay for credits when I can spend all day driving around earning them.

Cool.

Click on the icon at the top of the screen and select "Balance Details".
ah didn't know I could do that!
So it seems I have 1.4m paid credits I assume this is the balance of the 1m I got with the 25th anniversary edition & the 1m given to us from PD?

it didnt capped at 100M
Only "free" credits are capped:

Click on "balance details" and I guarantee you'll see some "paid" credits in there.

Back