Current Events=Sports too right?

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 15 comments
Anyone else shocked how upside down the NFL is? I am in a football pool at work, and damn if i can't guess the winning teams... like this past week... Dallas beat the Giants... OMG :eek:

Oh, and I just wanna sa Congrats to my future school of The University of Miami for winning the national championship...

Apparently the college review board wants to just hand Miami the championship by putting them againist a nonconference winner (Nabaska). Hey fine by me. I love Miami, and its good to see them back where they were!!!

Its ashame they couldn't play Florida, good i would have loved them to kill the heck out of the Gators.

Originally posted by Magic069
Anyone else shocked how upside down the NFL is? I am in a football pool at work, and damn if i can't guess the winning teams... like this past week... Dallas beat the Giants... OMG :eek:

Oh, and I just wanna sa Congrats to my future school of The University of Miami for winning the national championship...

Apparently the college review board wants to just hand Miami the championship by putting them againist a nonconference winner (Nabaska). Hey fine by me. I love Miami, and its good to see them back where they were!!!

Its ashame they couldn't play Florida, good i would have loved them to kill the heck out of the Gators.

I don't follow the NFL terribly closely (what with being on the other side of the planet and all), but an Americal mate of mine is a very close follower of the Lions, so he's having rather a tough time of it at the moment. Still, he had the good grace to send me these...

DETROIT LIONS
Q. What's the difference between the Detroit Lions & the Taliban?
A. The Taliban has a running game

Q. How do the Detroit Lions count to 10?
A. 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, 0-6, 0-7, 0-8, 0-9, 0-10

Q. What do the Detroit Lions & Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 60,000 people stand up & yell "Jesus Christ" !

Q. How do you keep a Detroit Lion out of your yard?
A. Put up goal posts

Q. Where do you go in Detroit in case of a tornado?
A. To the Silverdome - they never get a touchdown there!

Q. What do you call a Detroit Lion with a Super Bowl ring?
A. A thief

Q. Why doesn't Flint have a professional football team?
A. Because then Detroit would want one

Q. Why was Marty Mornhinweg upset when the Detroit Lions playbook was stolen?
A. Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q. What's the difference between the Detroit Lions and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar

Q. Why were the Detroit Lions masturbating in the huddle?
A. Because the coach told them to pull themselves together.

Q. How many Detroit Lions does it take to win a Super bowl?
A. Nobody knows and we may never find out!

Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The Detroit Lions

Q. What do the Detroit Lions and opossums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road

Q. How can you tell when the Detroit Lions are going to run the football?
A. The back leaves the huddle with tears in his eyes.

Originally posted by Saleen Man

I'm not a Lions fan but I was disappointed with there season anyway. I really wanted to see them go 0-16.:( :D

Alot of real lions fans wanted to too... They were all on tv disappointed when they won!! :lol:

So, who do ya guys think will win the superbowl? I think the Rams will win, I hate them, but who is gonna stop them? I was cheering for the Ravens.............

I was really hoping to see the Bears in the Superbowl. Damn those Eagles. I hope they get their asses whipped this week. :mad:

Originally posted by viper_maniac
I was really hoping to see the Bears in the Superbowl. Damn those Eagles. I hope they get their asses whipped this week. :mad:

Yeah it would have been nice to see the bears in the superbowl...

But I agree, Rams all the way, nobody is able to stop them.

Probably not with the way the Pats are going.

Mike Martz said he feared facing the Pats again because they gave the Rams offense a tough time in their game in week 10.

Back