Daily race C scam

• Thread starter healy66
  • 19 comments
United States
United States
Very interesting the top driver on the race c which is a bop race as I'm typing this his car tops out at 320kmh but mine only 272kmh and we have the same car how is that possible?

I haven't tried the Daily C yet, but perhaps there is tuning allowed(?) He may have adjusted the transmission to allow for more top speed. And/or did the 'tranny trick' to compress the gears and change the final gear ratio. If there's no tuning allowed, then he likely carried a higher speed through the turn before that straight you mentioned.

Jerome

From what I've read it was the result of a glitch, which is what they've said on socials, that allowed an exploit where the game has accepted their tuned car as within BOP. As far as I understand there was no ill intent in it.

ezgif-5-44bb2f8f25.jpg

We'll see what PD do.

Last edited:
Yeah all top drivers are cheating. Like 1.43 may be doable but definitely not 1.39 and whatnot i am seeing.

It is the Supra GT500 that is overpowered and 4 seconds faster than any other car. Unfortunately I cannot buy it anywhere. In this case, the BOP does not make any sense.

It is the Supra GT500 that is overpowered and 4 seconds faster than any other car. Unfortunately I cannot buy it anywhere. In this case, the BOP does not make any sense.
That is a glitched time, that isn't actually the fastest car i think.

The Supra GT500 was a gift car from getting the limited edition digital download.

At least for me, I did the qualifying in it and I’m basically a noob. I got 1.51 as my best
If you watch those replays those cars are hitting 190 mph on the oval. They’re bypassing BoP for sure. Mine only gets to 170

Before the glitched times it were mostly VW GTI VGT doing low to mid 44's. My best lap in it was a 1:45.5. It goes about 281 on the straight. Supra does the same top speed.

Last edited:
Yes, the BoP slows down the Gt500 Supra Extreme and if you can avoid this by making a mistake in the game, it is clear that this car is so overreached. I hope there will be a quick fix for this bug, because otherwise it's unfair if there are drivers with this car in a race who take advantage of the bug.
I also have this Supra myself and love it, but using such mistakes in a game has never been in my mind, then I can immediately kick the sporting fair aspect of the game into the bin.

mine now says no more BOP its just a hp number and a PP number for the other race
I'll have to have a look after work but you're saying they've pulled BOP? An admission it's borked then, not good, but at least they're aware I guess and will have a fix coming.

I'm also very confident that PD will and can fix these things very quickly. After less than 7 days, I found the first patch to be very large for such a short time. Well, he has created others, see the license test, but I'm still very confident and I think this game will be an absolute benchmark in a few weeks/months, to which other games will be based in the future.

I'll have to have a look after work but you're saying they've pulled BOP? An admission it's borked then, not good, but at least they're aware I guess and will have a fix coming.
when i l
I'll have to have a look after work but you're saying they've pulled BOP? An admission it's borked then, not good, but at least they're aware I guess and will have a fix coming
when i left for work around 730 est they were both still unraceable only couold do qualifying and both BOP had been removed for PP and Hp restrictions instead... i dont really like the idea of having a group4 and group3 race instead of letting us use normal road cars in one one of them

I'm also very confident that PD will and can fix these things very quickly. After less than 7 days, I found the first patch to be very large for such a short time. Well, he has created others, see the license test, but I'm still very confident and I think this game will be an absolute benchmark in a few weeks/months, to which other games will be based in the future.
yeah I think they will, I think COVID def made testing for online feature the most difficult part, so them reacting to fixes like this def says they figured there would be stuff they will miss in teh first few Weeks and its a priority for them.

Back