Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.47 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,281 comments
5 ⭐️ for ceramic brakes for the AMG Safety Car. C’mon man.
The wheel couple a weeks now is giving me terrible low prizes and am full of 3* tickets the last 3 weeks.
Ill do my daily today and I'll open this week's tickets.
If my luck continues, ill probably stick with a shaft and credits enough to buy me an SS set of tyres 😂

EDIT

After one la sarthe ,took daily ticket and went to the cash .
IMG_20240331_090858676_HDR.jpg

3* the cashier have 2X10 and a pipe 😂

4* gave 2X10k .....2X30k !!!!!

Total amount 100K which are more than enough to buy 3-4 set of tyres .
Ok , i have to admit that was beyond my expectations 🤣 .
Also i miss the Shaft by that close.

No cars in all 4* stars this time !!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah that’s crazy the amount for tyres each time building cars. No discount policy at Understeer. Still the same old dude at the counter smiling and happily :lol:taking my credits.

Not the best week, but not the worst either :

DW3*Cash5,000
DW
DW4*Cash30,000
DW3*Cash5,000
DW3*Cash100,000
DW3*Cash5,000
DW3*Cash5,000

Forgot the DW from monday.

DW 4 star --> Bugatti invite to paste overtop of the one I won last week. lol...that's now the second time in a row I've gotten an invite one week and then the same invite a week or two later.
...at least you are getting invite tickets 😵‍💫

In 6 months I've received just 2 of them.

...at least you are getting invite tickets 😵‍💫

In 6 months I've received just 2 of them.
yeah I think I've gotten maybe 6 in the past couple months or so. I got the Ferrari invite and bought all 3 of those cars, and since then it's all been dupes of invites I already had.

yeah I think I've gotten maybe 6 in the past couple months or so. I got the Ferrari invite and bought all 3 of those cars, and since then it's all been dupes of invites I already had.
I could really use your luck bro :lol:

I could really use your luck bro :lol:
Yeah, no kidding! :lol: I finally got an invite today for the wrong car but it is the first invite in 3 months. When I finally get the Bugatti Invitation, you just know that I will start receiving invitations weekly! I guess I need to stop my OCD over the last menu I need...:embarrassed:

DW 4* -> Bore S for Delorean 💩 💩 💩 (worth 40k but already installed and already dumped before)

6 Star!!!!!
And a Lexus LFA was for me!!! (2nd)
After that i am watting the price rise!!!
👍
car GIF

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back