Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.47 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,282 comments
DW 3* -> Semi racing exhaust for Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 (worth 8k) 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

Did the 4 first events of the weeklies, which got me above the daily mileage, and for once I got a 5*

AND MY GOD IT DELIVERED !!!

praise GIF

4 star --> 30K today. Theere was an invite on the wheel, and one that I need. Citroen. I remember when I got the invite many moons ago I chose not to buy the car because it's so ugly lol. But now I want it. But, I got the 30K pile of coins instead.

4 star --> 30K today. Theere was an invite on the wheel, and one that I need. Citroen. I remember when I got the invite many moons ago I chose not to buy the car because it's so ugly lol. But now I want it. But, I got the 30K pile of coins instead.
Good luck and be patient, it'll come maybe one day 😅

Repeat of the last week

IMG_20240407_085335377_HDR.jpg

3* gave 1x 10k and 2x 100k!!!!

4* 2X10k and 2X30k.

No invitation as content, not a single one.

Could be worst, although last weeks 3* tickets save the day while 4* ones are mostly crappy.

The 5* from weekend races gave me a Lamborghini That i opened yesterday .

Today was the classic. A 4 star ticket with a wheel featuring 2 cars, a 500k pile of bars, a 1 mil pile of bars, and a 10K pile of chump change. I, of course, am the chump.

Today was the classic. A 4 star ticket with a wheel featuring 2 cars, a 500k pile of bars, a 1 mil pile of bars, and a 10K pile of chump change. I, of course, am the chump.

So we can say : chump champion 😂
Relax , a month now and more , tickets are terrible low .

Today's DW brought a pure 6* but it only resulted in the minimum prize of 500k. On the wheel were 2 prizes not possible to get (30k and 100k) plus a 6* and a VGT Italdesign Ofroad and a VGT SRT Tomahawk X. Not sure I would have sold on of these more thant 500k though.

Last edited:
Daily winning was the same 10k...
But in completion of Ford GT cafe menu i got a six star roulette that gave me 500 k...
Not bad after so many 10-30k....

Last edited:
Today's DW brought a pure 6* but it only resulted in the minimum prize of 500k. On the wheel were 2 prizes not possible to get (30k and 100k) plus a 6* and a VGT Italdesign Ofroad and a VGT SRT Tomahawk X. Not sure I would have sold on of these more thant 500k though.

I also got a 6* today, don't know what's behind, ill open them at Sunday as usual.
3 weeks now am with 3x3* and 4x4* every week .

Ticket opening day.
Pretty disappointing batch. Only real bright spot was that VW.
1712708975357.png

Still waiting on a Lambo invite. Last invite I need to complete that collection.

Daily rewards have been 💩 this week (so far). Same 10/5k reward in each ticket, or an invitation, and tonight got a 6* (engine) ticket which wasn't great either.

I'm going to have a moan and say, in my opinion, they should get rid of the 5-10k payouts, parts and the invitation system, and keep everything else in but that's just my opinion. Lowest prize being 30k in a 3* ticket, lowest prize being 50k in a 4* ticket or a car under 100k wouldn't be too bad in the 3 and 4* tickets. We're two years into the lifespan of GT7, so hopefully it'll be revised for the next installment.

Last edited:
Back