Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.48 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,405 comments
Yesterday my daily ticket gave me a 6* ticket but the smile at my face " cut " suddenly when i saw the " parts " thing.
Witn 3X3* to open and what will bring today , another worthless week back to back will follow.
Ill run for today daily and open them all in couple of hours.
It would be nice if i get Pagani invitation ( i don't see it but anyway ) cause from credits area i doubt if i pass 50k .

Edit
After doing a race at le mans to get the daily ticket i was like this
IMG_20240310_085609535_HDR.jpg

Seems like a huge disappointment will follow but sometimes things aren't as they look like.
The 3* gave 30k total plus a Tesla.
6* gave weight reduction stage 5 for Aston 77 worth 500k and its the most expensive thing that ever get from 6* parts ticket.

The surprise was hiding at the two 4* ones.
Not only i get 500k !!!! But i also got and my months waiting Pagani invitation!!!!!!

Life is a beach sometimes, couldn't go better than that.

Last edited:
yesterday was a 4 star --> 10K day.

Today was a 6 star (engine) day...just utterly demoralizing to be trying to scrounge up the credits for a big number in the LCD (the 917 specifically) and have a 6 star ticket come up only to then notice the "(engine)" designation. Goes from being at least 500K closer to my goal to literally nothing. Well, back to Sardegna! Only 4 million credits to go!

yesterday was a 4 star --> 10K day.

Today was a 6 star (engine) day...just utterly demoralizing to be trying to scrounge up the credits for a big number in the LCD (the 917 specifically) and have a 6 star ticket come up only to then notice the "(engine)" designation. Goes from being at least 500K closer to my goal to literally nothing. Well, back to Sardegna! Only 4 million credits to go!
You have 1 more day before the 917K sells out.:)

Hope you get to 18M to buy this beauty of a car.👍

You have 1 more day before the 917K sells out.:)

Hope you get to 18M to buy this beauty of a car.👍
I changed my mind lol. It went limited and I sat down to start running a bunch of Sardegnas but after the first I decided "screw it, 5 cars are more fun than 1." I bought all the other cars in the LCD I needed. Everything up to and including the 6 million credit Aston. :lol: I guess I'll leave the real big numbers for the end...

I changed my mind lol. It went limited and I sat down to start running a bunch of Sardegnas but after the first I decided "screw it, 5 cars are more fun than 1." I bought all the other cars in the LCD I needed. Everything up to and including the 6 million credit Aston. :lol: I guess I'll leave the real big numbers for the end...
Understandable enjoy your new cars.👍
I'm on a steady diet of low prize 3 and 4 star prizes. I hade been hitting the higher prizes more often than not for a good bit.
Same for the last week its been nothing but 3s and 4s with the 4s giving me 10K and 30K.😒

Last edited:
4 star ticket --> nothing but parts and an invite on the wheel. I got a carbon shaft or something. Classic.

Last edited:
I've gotten 3 different 4 star tickets from the daily marathon that have given me 500k credits each since the newest update. Before the update I think I may have had that happen once.

Almost didn't want to post it because I'm scared Polyphony made a mistake and is gonna try and clamp down on it.

It's possible I've just been extremely lucky the past week but hey I'm not complaining.

I've gotten 3 different 4 star tickets from the daily marathon that have given me 500k credits each since the newest update. Before the update I think I may have had that happen once.

Almost didn't want to post it because I'm scared Polyphony made a mistake and is gonna try and clamp down on it.

It's possible I've just been extremely lucky the past week but hey I'm not complaining.
yeah I'd say extreme luck is the reason. I certainly haven't noted anything different since the update...

Another daily reward, another day without a Lamborghini or Ferrari invitation.

Over the last 4 months I've only received just 2 (Porsche and Citroen).

Yeah, it's time for (at least) a one week vacation.

Last edited:
Another daily reward, another day without a Lamborghini or Ferrari invitation.

Over the last 4 months I've only received just 2 (Porsche and Citroen).

Yeah, it's time for (at least) a one week vacation.
You need a Lamborghini or Ferrari invite and I need a Lamborghini and Porsche invite.:lol:

Either way good luck to us both.:)

As for my last 2 tickets both have been 6* engine tickets I think its the first time getting back to back engine tickets.

Bugatti invite is for the Veyron ain't it? At least mine was.

hmmm no I think it was the Chiron?

***Nope you are correct Veyron it is. I do still need the Chiron as well though for the extra menu but I couldn't care less about the extra menu lol...they can keep the stupid "6 star (engine)" ticket.

Last edited:

I saw your post the other day and reckoned it was just very good luck - that was until I got my second 500k Cr. prize in three days tonight, which I don't remember that happening before...

I'm also not complaining 😅

Last edited:
I saw your post the other day and reckoned it was just very good luck - that was until I got my second 500k Cr. prize in three days tonight, which I don't remember that happening before...

I'm also not complaining 😅
I got a 1mil and a 500k within a couple days of each other about 5 weeks back...before the last update. That's the thing about randomness...sometimes you can flip a coin and get heads 4 or 5 times or more in a row.

Dw 4* -> 10k

Not sure there's a Gr.4 C7 (received the C7 Gr.3 Road Car on sunday).
:confused:

Chevrolet (16)
Camaro Z28 1969
Camaro SS 2016
Camaro ZL1 1LE 2018
Corvette Stingray Concept 1959
Corvette (C1) 1958
Corvette (C2) Sting Ray Sport Coupe 1963
Corvette (C3) Stingray Convertible 1969
Corvette (C3) Stingray L46 350 1969
Corvette (C4) ZR-1 1989
Corvette (C6) ZR1 2009