Done w/ the Dual Shock

I'm been using the dual shock controller to drift in GT3 for quite some time, and I feel that I should take it to the next step. I've been always looking towards Logitech's Driving Force Pro steering wheel, and it's the only steering wheel I want to purchase. The downside is its price. I looked everywhere to find a completely new unopen DFP at a decent price. My spring break is coming up, and I don't feel like spending $150 just for a wheel. The lowest price I could find is $120 at Comp USA. There is eBay that sells for reasonable costs, but I no longer trust buying from online sellers. I would rather purchase one from a retailer.

Can someone tell me what it is like drifting in GT3 w/ the Driving force pro? Where can I buy a brand new DFP for $75 and less? I'm sure the price has to lower down since it's release was more than a year ago. PLEASE HELP!!!

I have been also, but i have kids and tons of bills so that isnt in my budget.You would prob get advice faster in the GT4 section with this though.Tons more people there since it came out....i just now got it tonight because wal-mart dropped the price to 19.95! Just ask about the wheel and dont include GT3 part...they get pissy because its the "GT4" forum, yeah i know. Im a controller man, i do good with it though.

Latest Posts

Back