Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,032 comments
They should already know - I recall that Tesla "unlocked" the range a few years ago to aid people who were evacuating to avoid Hurricane Irma in Florida, and has probably done so a few times since in similar circumstances.

In fact most automotive battery packs don't use the whole battery, and most manufacturers advertise the capacity and the usable capacity - although 20%-25% is a bit excessive. Most that I'm aware of have a 2-3kWh buffer (possibly also as a redundancy); even the 120kWh Mercedes EQS has a 118kWh usable pack, and the 77.4kWh Kia EV6 is 74kWh usable.

Although I bet VW and BMW are kicking themselves now that they didn't think to hold 20kWh of capacity away and sell it back on subscription.
They still can! Unless an oversight committee has already outlawed it.

Ah.

elon-scamdemic.jpg

Skipping over "scamdemic" for now.

All but fifteen states have implemented no-excuse voting by mail. Of the overwhelming majority of states that have, just six of them did so after 2019. Deep red Idaho implemented it more than 50 years ago.

I know the truth doesn't actually matter, though.

I'm so tired of the lies. Millions of people died to covid, one of them was my neighbor, and mail-in voting pre-dates the pandemic, especially in my state where it's been since I moved here. It's just exhausting to keep seeing outright fabrications for the purpose of manipulating angry people.

Last edited:
This just does not resonate with people like it should. It's true what is said; one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.

One of my wife's relatives died from covid, and our neighbor. So many people died that it's hard to believe that people can't make it more personal. I get this feeling like somehow I have this amazing memory that enables me to recall things that others can't. But my memory is not that great. It just haven't forgotten the pandemic, how it affected real people in my life, and how legit scary it was, what a miracle of science the vaccines are...

Last edited:
@Danoff the Tesla cult doesn't care about your wife's relatives, nor your neighbour. In the Red Corner.... MAGA-DaddyMusk, the Transphobic Techno-King of Telsa, the self-proclaimed Imperator of indentured servitude on Mars, the one and only Space Karen, Phoney Stark himself, the Free Speech absolutist that knows more about manufacturing than anyone else on Earth, Putin's Pal, the Sponge of all Subsidies... head of the Plantation, the Pied Piper of Pretoria... DogeMaster, TSLAteaser, he who commands the SEC to suck his X..... EEEEMMMMMEERRRALLLLD ELLLLOOOOOONNNN MUSSSSSSSSSSSSK

In the Blue corner. Not lying, not grifting, honesty, common sense, scientific literacy and decency...

I still struggle to understand why, in a nation with more guns than people, you manage to execute more school kids than you do billionaires.

@Danoff the Tesla cult doesn't care about your wife's relatives, nor your neighbour. In the Red Corner.... MAGA-DaddyMusk, the Transphobic Techno-King of Telsa, the self-proclaimed Imperator of indentured servitude on Mars, the one and only Space Karen, Phoney Stark himself, the Free Speech absolutist that knows more about manufacturing than anyone else on Earth, Putin's Pal, the Sponge of all Subsidies... head of the Plantation, the Pied Piper of Pretoria... DogeMaster, TSLAteaser, he who commands the SEC to suck his X..... EEEEMMMMMEERRRALLLLD ELLLLOOOOOONNNN MUSSSSSSSSSSSSK

In the Blue corner. Not lying, not grifting, honesty, common sense, scientific literacy and decency...

I still struggle to understand why, in a nation with more guns than people, you manage to execute more school kids than you do billionaires.
Episode 5 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

That's gold, lol. I love it.

Back