Ferrari Virtual Academy

I never see something like that in any real life camera car, looks like they exagerated it, it seems a bug or something.

It probably is some kind of bug / shortcut done by the programmers. In-game i don't think it is like this. Maybe it would look better if I took off reflections in the graphics settings when recording replays.

I would say it is yes. Great thing about Chrome is that it tells you other users have trouble entering the site so you know if it´s just you or the site itself.

Obviously you must have Chrome in the first place but thought i´d mention it since i just saw it now, nice feature :)

The website is back online now. Alex Piccolo seems to have taken top spot on Mugello and Nurburgring GP tracks with the 458 Challenge.

Last edited:
F1 2011 is an F1 racing game, FVA is a Ferrari time trial simulator with leaderboards.

With F1 2011 you won't get realistic physics or telemetry and the tracks are aren't accurate, but its an awesome single player F1 game. FVA has no racing, you can only do hotlaps, but you have telemetry (to compare with F1 drivers) and and leaderboards, the best physics and the tracks are accurate to life. FVA only has 3 cars and 3 tracks though. It is well worth the money if you're a Ferrari fan, or even just a sim racing fan.

It also has the best tire model in the world in my humble opinion. I don't know how he did the magic, but he oh most certainly did. Feels absolutely spot on everywhere and in every way. I was really anxious to have another GT car with netKar and the Challenge is just amainzg beyond my expectation. The only sim I truly just love to drive around with. I have lots of experience in every sim you can name and I just am so happy with FVA and nK. It's just tragic it's not bigger, but it is growing.

Glad to've found this thread and that you're all enjoying it 👍

It also has the best tire model in the world in my humble opinion. I don't know how he did the magic, but he oh most certainly did. Feels absolutely spot on everywhere and in every way. I was really anxious to have another GT car with netKar and the Challenge is just amainzg beyond my expectation. The only sim I truly just love to drive around with. I have lots of experience in every sim you can name and I just am so happy with FVA and nK. It's just tragic it's not bigger, but it is growing.

Glad to've found this thread and that you're all enjoying it 👍

What are your initials Wardez if you don't mind me asking?

The no ABS braking is awesome in this game and the cars behave like I would expect in real life.

Anyone else notice the name Robert Kubica in the leaderboards, do you think it is really him? Might be using it to get up to speed.

Thanks to an unofficial patch this sim is playable again even after the servers got shut down :)

image.png

Latest Posts

Back