[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 32: Horizon Race-Off

• Thread starter Famine
  • 45 comments
Oh, heck yes it's bad. I somehow managed it with stock builds, but PG dropped the ball hard with that car-track combination. If this was A-Class Hot Wheels, I'd be all for it but as it is it just plain sucks.
I concur, it was really awfull. Did the first race in a B700 Fulvia & didn't let off the throttle once during the race and still only managed to get second. This was the first single player race I ever lost, but I just couldn´t be bothered to try again. Usually I try a different car or build to get first place, but not this time. These Hotwheels B class circuit races are just the worst 🤬 They should have done offroad races with these cars but not street races.

How's the "race"-off doing? Last time I checked off-road was in the "lead".

How's the "race"-off doing? Last time I checked off-road was in the "lead".
stilll was earlier today, quite a big lead actually.

Did they calibrate less off road than on road to hit the targets, or is the user base more interested in off road?

stilll was earlier today, quite a big lead actually.

Did they calibrate less off road than on road to hit the targets, or is the user base more interested in off road?
The Mustang had a very pixelly interior, and Forza Font pretty much all over the stuff you could read. I wasn't looking forward to it as much after Monthly Rivals.

Also it not being the Dark Horse while the F-150 got the Raptor trim was probably a major factor, I think.

Last edited:
Thankfully Forzathon weekly has caught up with itself for me. I was able to finish it this morning in a Renault 5. The Ultimate Wreckage skills popped for me as soon as I drove to Terra Prospera.

I have to admit I'd prefer F-150 to the Mustang as the reward car. However, I still think it'll be rigged for us to get both.

I have to admit I'd prefer F-150 to the Mustang as the reward car. However, I still think it'll be rigged for us to get both.
Not at the same time; I do agree that the Mustang will still be awarded by the end, but I think that'll be because everyone maining Team Offroad will have to move to Team Asphalt to keep contributing to the Race-Off. That'll probably be done by the middle of Week 3, at the rate Team Off-Road's goin'.

Not at the same time; I do agree that the Mustang will still be awarded by the end, but I think that'll be because everyone maining Team Offroad will have to move to Team Asphalt to keep contributing to the Race-Off. That'll probably be done by the middle of Week 3, at the rate Team Off-Road's goin'.
You could well be right bud. I just think whatever happens PG will ensure that both bars will end up filled.

But, like you said the way things are going that could end up happening in week 3.

#deadconspiracytheory 😂😂😂 (I'll get my coat)

I’m having trouble with the treasure hunt. I’ve modified my Peel P50 into a drift machine and have three-starred two different drift zones with it, but it’s not giving me the clue.

Last edited:
I’m having trouble with the treasure hunt. I’ve modified my Peel P50 into a drift machine and have three-starred two different drift zones with it, but it’s not giving me the clue.
You have probably already tried this, but have you restarted the console and FH5?
I think most of the Treasure hunt bugs will be resolved with this.

You have probably already tried this, but have you restarted the console and FH5?
I think most of the Treasure hunt bugs will be resolved with this.
I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. Even though I had upgraded my Peel, it was still D class. Once I upgraded it to a higher class and got three stars again, it gave me the clue.

Last edited:
Hmm, not many people still interested in the game? Or is it just slow traffic on the website?

Don't know since when this has been implemented in vehicles other than off-roaders, but you can increase the rear tire profile. Makes for a nice dragster look. And also a mad off-road machine (in looks, haven't driven it like that to test out).

Hmm, not many people still interested in the game? Or is it just slow traffic on the website?

Don't know since when this has been implemented in vehicles other than off-roaders, but you can increase the rear tire profile. Makes for a nice dragster look. And also a mad off-road machine (in looks, haven't driven it like that to test out).
Most of us hang out on the General Discussion thread. It's a lot of stuff to read through but it's basically the hub for FH5 discussion here.

I'm so happy, the car I most wanted got added to the game
(<--- hint, see my profile picture)

P.S. The trial this week was quite haphazard. 3 people joined in stock Range Rovers, and some of the jumps at A800 can throw you off course so losing positions suddenly was quite feasible. Thankfully my Land Rover got me easy wins and I had just enough support to scrap a 2/1 win against the AI.

.... Despite this one guy in a stock Range Rover finishing so far back that he was DNFed every. single. race..... Apparently No. Shame. Whatsoever. <sigh>

Back