Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: From Malaise to Madness

• Thread starter Famine
  • 11 comments
d8e0ea6e-c6be-41b0-b578-a2b61683c6ab.png

3dc65ee9-2fc1-4a9b-9166-908d1121b90e.png

The 1973 Alpine will smoke all the PR stunts this week, especially with my tune on it 😜😜.

Share code is - 695 034 062

I'm vouching for The Trial to be made non-contact. I've taken part in cleaner public GTA races than this week's Trial. :irked:
I had some idiot push me wide at a marker just to get in front of me. They then had to nerve to send me two messages:

1, Are you blind?

2, Learn to use your controller.

I think they got upset because they couldn't catch me up in the following races. Until I got past them I was watching them just use players as brakes in the corners. First bad player I've come across in 3 weeks, but wow were they bad.🤬🤬🤬

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some idiot push me wide at a marker just to get in front of me. They then had to nerve to send me two messages:

1, Are you blind?

I think they got upset because they couldn't catch me up in the following races. Until I got past them I was watching them just use players as brakes in the corners. First bad player I've come across in 3 weeks, but wow were they bad.🤬🤬🤬
Had an identical specimen in trial, although I managed to avoid them. Usually, when someone does this, I make sure to return the favor in next turn. 😄 They either disconnect or stay last where they are no danger. Never had I write anyone to me. 😄

1, Are you blind?

Very rarely do I get those messages, but when I do I usually reply somewhere along the lines 'you reap what you sow' or 'just racing the way you do' or 'don't mind me returning the favor'.

Very rarely do I get those messages, but when I do I usually reply somewhere along the lines 'you reap what you sow' or 'just racing the way you do' or 'don't mind me returning the favor'.
I just replied "Lol" and left it at that. I really don't understand some people.

I had a guy who was ramming everyone (and since all the AI were red and all the humans were white, no real excuse for it).

Second race he tried to nudge me out of checkpoints repeatedly and hit me in sharp turns at least three times... until the final one. I saw him coming and went inside and sideways. He hit me, which deflected him off the inside of the checkpoint and then into the outside wall, ghosting him and dropping him down the field due to the missed checkpoint.

Left d-pad button, down d-pad button.

Back