Forza Horizon 5 Series 8 Set For Special Forza Monthly Broadcast

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5 comments
Call me hyped! A little off topic but, if you ask me, I LOVE the fact that T10 and PG are/can be transparent with their fanbase. Unlike PD, who constantly leaves their fans in the dark and expect them to be okay to sit and wait for anything they announce (whatever they feel like announcing anything at all), these guys here are always letting their fans know what's going on within the Forza world.

It blows my mind that PD still gets praised left and right and STILL don't communicate, even in 2022... That's pure insanity.

With that out of my chest, can not wait for this, especially if it means to get it out of the way to something BIG at the big event on June 12th. Let's gooooo! cough 1st Expansion and Forza Motorsport reveal cough

Last edited:
I have to say, im very much enjoying the game right now. The main reason is the Ferrari SF90, because that actually motivates me for doing as many weekly challenges as possible. The 992 GT3 is similiar appealing to me so i will stick with the game for the next month or so. Very curious about the Expansion as well. But please no LEGO nonsense this time around.

Back