Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 12,754 comments
prophecy-says-mace-windu-mace-windu.gif

I love that you get this right almost everytime
To be fair I have been wrong a few times mainly because at the end of the day T10 has their own plans and a roadmap based on how they see fit. One of those being a track a month, I really thought we would get a return track every month for the first 9 months or so but here we are... I wish I nailed predictions everytime though.

Turn10 keep posting pictures of tracks with a question. This time it was Suzuka, last time it was Road Am. I keep putting ever so polite comments mentioning track ribbons missing from previous games. In these instances both 'West' circuits. Someone else mentioned Bugatti circuit. Last time i managed to shoehorn Sonoma in to my comment (One of my favourite 'i'm useless but i enjoy it' circuits).

I'm sure it's just a bit of PR and that there are better places for me to make suggestions (Forza forums if they still exist?)but i've been having a bit of fun with it anyway.

Edit: The other suggestion was Nords 3x Sprint ribbons from FM4 as a useful learning tool.

Last edited:
They clearly removed any ribbons which lacked pits for FM23, which is why for example Suzuka West was left out.
Suzuka West did have a pit lane though, and the pit lane/building still exists in FM8 with a wall blocking it off like when running the full circuit in FM7. It's a short pit lane, but since all cars stack in the same pit box for stops in this game, that wouldn't even be an issue this time around.

The only ones I can think of off-hand that they removed that didn't have a pitlane were Catalunya School, Homestead Super Mini, and Road America West.

Back