G25 Not working in Corsa

• Thread starter panjandrum
  • 7 comments
Uruguay
Uruguay
Having loved GT4, pretty much hated GT5, and am finding GT6 to be "meh" (mostly because they've sanitized the physics and made the driving far easier than it should be), I decided to go ahead and download Assetto Corsa from Steam and give it a whirl...

In the configuration menus it recognizes my G25 just fine - I can watch the movement under Corsa's settings just fine, but nothing works when I try to start a race. Nada. No input from the wheel, pedals, wheel buttons, shifter, nada.

Any ideas? I keep thinking I must be missing some button somewhere that says "start race" or something, but I sure can't find anything and the "help" section on the right was no help at all...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi I have a question. Have you installed the driver properly? Is it really recognized as a G25 on your desktop and not other wheel? e.g. Driving Force Wheel. If it was recognized as a G25, have you calibrated everything on AC wheel settings? E.g. Gas, break, clutch, shifters etc..

Go to the logitech profiler and add the acs.exe not the assettocorsa.exe for your assetto corsa profile. This is the usual problem people have.

Go to the logitech profiler and add the acs.exe not the assettocorsa.exe for your assetto corsa profile. This is the usual problem people have.

With profiler global profile should work just fine too. I'm using it.

JvM
With profiler global profile should work just fine too. I'm using it.
Yeah it worked fine for me too without setting anything up, but I've come across a few people who's wheels didn't work properly until they set the profiler up, or others who had it set up but used the wrong .exe.

Back