Global GT Next-Gen | Reshiram and johnboy WIN!!!

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,475 comments
Personally, no. Their skill is far greater than mine but I'll try my very best to keep up :).
You beat me to pro, you can keep up if you believe in your machine.

I just have crappy luck in longer races. PD needs to reveal more GT3 cars. My moneys on them revealing a Ford.

My moneys on them revealing a Ford.

Well the Ford they've been using already in the trailers racing against the GT3s is the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. Why should they go to the bother of modelling a car that's pretty much identical to the one they have already? Because PD :dunce:

That is serious corner-cutting.

I think it is better if we start discussing Season 3 now.

Are there any new rules, in order to make a series?

Hey resh, as you might of seen, I'm thinking of running a enduro with itcc and ggt cars at monza, would this be fine with you?, and would some of your guys race??

Can we create a one make class? I'm cool with another Enduro. Really fun enduro on Hot Springs :D

1. Can we stay on-topic.

2. Yes but on one condition; Nissan bhp goes up by 10 and Ford bhp goes down by 10.

3. Does anyone know if there are any restrictions to make a series now?

Sure Resh. I might take this to a conversation between Nas, Mel, Snail, you and I. I just need to race the phantom against something :P

I don't think so about the series restrictions resh, haven't heard about that either.

Hey guys. Is the season over? I'm sorry I couldn't do the races. Too much stuff got in the way. Congrats to johnboy and resh on your wins.

Back