Good League for an Aussie

Australia
Australia
revhead_1000
Hi all, I live in Brisbane and am looking for a good racing league for Pcars on PS4 as I am kinda tired of racing the AI. As such I was wondering if anyone knew of any league that existed that doesn't race on a sunday (I have already tried with Raceonoz, which may have something).

Hey revhead, I only just saw this post, but I've got a V8Supercar series running on Sunday nights. We are 5 rounds into the series, but any new drivers are more than welcome to join the series and have a bit of fun with us. The link for the thread is in my signature if you want to check it out.

Hey revhead, I only just saw this post, but I've got a V8Supercar series running on Sunday nights. We are 5 rounds into the series, but any new drivers are more than welcome to join the series and have a bit of fun with us. The link for the thread is in my signature if you want to check it out.

thanks. unfortunately i no longer have time for league racing and sunday doesn't work for me.

Nah bloke, the only things run in Australian time apart from Itz' V8 series are crap, accelerated tire wear and organized by people who manipulate everything for themselves, until that changes in not endorsing the product,

Back