Gran Turismo 2 Showroom Backgrounds?

• Thread starter Marill
  • 9 comments
Portugal
Portugal
You guys know, in the Gran Turismo 2 showrooms, each manafacturer had their own exclusive background with a car.

These backgrounds weren't made for GT2, but are instead official pictures by that manafacturer created to advertise a particular car (for example, Skyline in the case of Nissan).

I noticed this when I found this picture of a Mazda RX-7 ad:

168349_144828725578787_6396373_n.jpg

If you're wondering, the picture was cropped, the silver FD3S got cut off the picture and it was used as the Mazda Dealer background (the picture that shows up when you enter the shop and it has the options New Car, Used Car, Tuning and Events).

Sadly I couldn't find anything else, can somebody help me? :indiff:

The Opel Vectra photo was also used in their publicity images. There's a copy of it somewhere in my hard drive...I probably also uploaded it in the "real GT2 car photos" thread.

The Mercedes-Benz one looked like it was from their style of pamphlets, but I can't confirm that.

Well... perhaps... but I've seen the Peugeot picture in my mother's car manual (her car is a 206) but sadly I couldn't take a picture...

You guys know, in the Gran Turismo 2 showrooms, each manafacturer had their own exclusive background with a car.

These backgrounds weren't made for GT2, but are instead official pictures by that manafacturer created to advertise a particular car (for example, Skyline in the case of Nissan).

I noticed this when I found this picture of a Mazda RX-7 ad:

168349_144828725578787_6396373_n.jpg

If you're wondering, the picture was cropped, the silver FD3S got cut off the picture and it was used as the Mazda Dealer background (the picture that shows up when you enter the shop and it has the options New Car, Used Car, Tuning and Events).

Sadly I couldn't find anything else, can somebody help me? :indiff:
I've scanned most of the brochures the guys found so far in this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/pictures-from-car-dealership-screens-in-gt2.309130/

Last edited:
Back