Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.46)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 32 comments
All European events (such as the European Sunday Cup 400 or European Clubman Cup 600) have had their regulations updated to allow cars from the Czech Republic (for Skoda).
Feels like something more „standard” is coming from Skoda :D
Or it is simply a rule that auomatically includes all brands that are designated "europe" in the same way as other race events allow for all cars that are designated "road car".
It's worth noting that the events requiring a European Road car are not updated to include Czechia.

It's worth noting that the events requiring a European Road car are not updated to include Czechia.
Which events did you see that haven't been updated? I'm not at my PS5 right now to go through all of them, but I know for sure the two such events at Alsace both require a road car and both got updated, so maybe they've just been inconsistent with it.

Which events did you see that haven't been updated?
So, even more curiously, it's the European FR Challenge 550.

One might suggest that it may be superfluous as Skoda has no current FR models, but then the 1100 OHC everyone's clamouring for would be FR and Austria is one of the eligible countries despite only having the KTM X-Bow - which is MR - and unless PD is planning to add some historic Steyr models like the Steyr 50 there's no hope of any FR Austrian cars...

Latest Posts

Back