Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.46 Will Add the Skoda Vision GT, Sony's Afeela, & a Classic Chevelle

• Thread starter Famine
  • 305 comments
I’d like to know more about the Sunoco Camaro and scanning and setting it up that way? I think that’s just a story. Haha
Yeah I was trying to think what player set up a ‘69 Camaro(let’s just say) to the Sunoco Camaro specs and won a race in an N300 GT SPORT Sport Mode Nations event.

Though it could well be the original 1968 Sunoco Camaro. PD do add car models close in years. Some even the same year.

Yeah I was trying to think what player set up a ‘69 Camaro(let’s just say) to the Sunoco Camaro specs and won a race in an N300 GT SPORT Sport Mode Nations event.

Though it could well be the original 1968 Sunoco Camaro. PD do add car models close in years. Some even the same year.
I found specs for the Sunoco Camaro, I’m still tweaking the handling. I thoroughly enjoy the tune, but it’s definitely not a competitive car. Put everyone in it, I think I could do quite well. But the races are always bring what you built so the tuners/glitch finders usually win…by over 10 seconds a lap lol

Honestly the game could do with more classic american race cars. They really should bring back the '69 Camaro RM and '70 Challenger RM. BoP them so they have similar specs and it would be awesome to see them battle it out.

The thing that irritates me about the '69 Camaro in GT7 is that you can't put a roll cage on it. You have pretty much every other part to make a race conversion but no roll cage. :grumpy:

Last edited:
I second the idea of classic American cars, but let's have an option to run them without BoP as well. Perhaps players could enter them into PP or HP specific races, or maybe a one manufacturer event with some restrictions to keep things challenging.
For example, we could re tune the Raptor so it can be outrun by a VGT Pinto.

Last edited:
Aw crap, I missed out on the Chevelle by probably just one day.

How long until it returns you reckon? And is there any way of seeing a schedule, or a website showing the current available cars?

Back