Gran-Turismo.com, interesting statistics, lost most history.

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 5 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
So the GT7 page at gran-turismo.com gives some interesting statistics but doesn't seem to properly link with past history.
I now have zero "followers", my entire scapes library has gone, apart from decals, for some odd reason. No liveries either.
Doesn't look like anyone visits as I have zero likes for the few pics I've posted - if you look on "Show case" which I think is the new activity feed, there are no likes or comments there, either.
Am I missing something here or has it not been properly set up?

Oh, the "Clean Races" figure ( 0 ) is wrong, very!... EDIT - oh, maybe not, that's for sport that I haven't tried yet.

showcase.png
stats.png

Last edited:
It's not just you. I noticed that my styles shared stat was reset to zero after 1.07, even though I have about 10 or so styles shared, and a sizeable chunk of likes on a couple of them.

Last edited:
It was clearly stated that only DR/SR, decals and shared liveries would carry over from GTS. They messed the decals part up a bit but other than that it's exactly what they promised to bring over.

Last edited:
It was clearly stated that only DR/SR, decals and shared liveries would carry over from GTS. They messed the decals part up a bit but other than that it's exactly what they promised to bring over.
This isn't about the content from GTS porting over, this is about the website showing incorrect statistics on your currently shared GT7 content.

I wasn't referring to whatever happened to you post 1.07 but to OP who said he's missing his Scapes, followers, liveries and xyz from GTS. At least that's how I understand it :scared:

I wasn't referring to whatever happened to you post 1.07 but to OP who said he's missing his Scapes, followers, liveries and xyz from GTS. At least that's how I understand it :scared:
But that's what I was referring to... Something must be lost in our communication... :P

Back