GT outlaws Roll racing/Top 10 list

• Thread starter bscar27
  • 2 comments
United States
Dayton, TN, United States
bscar27
GT Outlaws drag racing group is now open!
Grudge racing on Fridays and Saturdays! Room will open at 9PM EST with list racing starting at 9:15 to give folks time to practice and get settings right. Roll racing Fridays and dig racing on Saturdays with a TOP 10 list each night.
Track will be Tokyo Expressway - East clockwise.
Only rules is you must use street cars, no VGT, or Gr. Cars allowed.
We will be doing 60 mph rolls and you will start rolling at the end of hairpin and launch at tunnel entry, please DO NOT turn around and drive backwards, make a full lap to come back around.
Call outs for the list can be made any day of the week but will be ran on the respective night for that list. If you can not make your call out race then please give as much notice as possible to arrange an alternate make up date.
List racing will be done on an actual race so I can record it for YouTube!

Comment below if you want to come run with us! We will have grudge nights only tonight and tomorrow and list racing will start next week!

As always I am open to comments and suggestions!

Grudge racing on Fridays and Saturdays! Room will open at 9PM EST with list racing starting at 9:15 to give folks time to practice and get settings right. Roll racing Fridays and dig racing on Saturdays with a TOP 10 list each night.
We will be doing 60 mph rolls and you will start rolling at the end of hairpin and launch at tunnel entry, please DO NOT turn around and drive backwards, make a full lap to come back around.
Call outs for the list can be made any day of the week but will be ran on the respective night for that list. If you can not make your call out race then please give as much notice as possible to arrange an alternate make up date.

Comment below if you want to come run with us! We will have grudge nights only tonight and tomorrow and list racing will start next week!

Add me sundownaudio492

I’m interested my PSN is Blunts82

Back