GT5-Formula Gran Turismo

• Thread starter DEA GT
  • 22 comments
You'll need to be at level 24 and obtain it through one of the following methods:

• Used Car Dealership (The best chance to get it but be aware that it will be a long wait as its usually very rare when it does appear)
  • Complete the endurance series in either A-Spec or B-Spec to receive a level 24 Gift car Ticket (Though because its random and shares its chance to appear with the Ferrari F2007 and the Ferrari F10, might want to back up that save just in case).
  • Obtain from the 1000 ticket, usually rewarded for completing 100 races in either A-Spec or B-Spec mode (Though its chances are even slimmer then the Level 24 Ticket)
If you're not up for hoping RNG goes your way via the tickets, I'd just recommend keeping an eye on the Used Car Dealership as its rare and quite the wait but its the only guaranteed way to get the car. Make sure to have at least 5,000,000 credits ready.

Last edited:
You'll need to be at level 24 and obtain it through one of the following methods:

• Used Car Dealership (The best chance to get it but be aware that it will be a long wait as its usually very rare when it does appear)
  • Complete the endurance series in either A-Spec or B-Spec to receive a level 24 Gift car Ticket (Though because its random and shares its chance to appear with the Ferrari F2007 and the Ferrari F10, might want to back up that save just in case).
  • Obtain from the 1000 ticket, usually rewarded for completing 100 races in either A-Spec or B-Spec mode (Though its chances are even slimmer then the Level 24 Ticket)
If you're not up for hoping RNG goes your way via the tickets, I'd just recommend keeping an eye on the Used Car Dealership as its rare and quite the wait but its the only guaranteed way to get the car. Make sure to have at least 5,000,000 credits ready.
Level 40, finished all races, 100 cars...

Then I would suggest just keeping an eye on the Used car dealership. It might be a long wait, but it will eventually show up.

Last edited:
Then I would suggest just keeping an eye on the Used car dealership. It might be a long wait, but it will eventually show up.
Hope it's true, can't believe that is possible to buy second hand Formula 1 bolide..?

Hope it's true, can't believe that is possible to buy second hand Formula 1 bolide..?
Sure is, just happens to be one of the super high priced cars so it's far less common. You can even get a used Ferrari F2007 here but as it's basically a lower quality model compared to the one in the dealership and doesn't appear all that different stats wise, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
Sure is, just happens to be one of the super high priced cars so it's far less common. You can even get a used Ferrari F2007 here but as it's basically a lower quality model compared to the one in the dealership and doesn't appear all that different stats wise, it's not worth it.
Is it possible to win gold on Special Event Red Bull with joypad? All golds so far...

Is it possible to win gold on Special Event Red Bull with joypad? All golds so far...
Its possible, though much more difficult then with a wheel depending on your skill.

It is true. I bought mine from there once a very long time ago.
You can even get a used Ferrari F2007 here but as it's basically a lower quality model compared to the one in the dealership and doesn't appear all that different stats wise, it's not worth it.
You sure you ain't confusing it with the online dealership? I have never heard tell of the F2007 being in the used car dealership, but I know the online dealership had some standard cars from GTPSP that couldn't be obtained any other way in GT Mode.

It is true. I bought mine from there once a very long time ago.

You sure you ain't confusing it with the online dealership? I have never heard tell of the F2007 being in the used car dealership, but I know the online dealership had some standard cars from GTPSP that couldn't be obtained any other way in GT Mode.
Online Dealership doesn't work anymore, stupid thing that I can't won that bolide on regular race, need to wait as a fool!

Last edited:
Online Dealership doesn't work anymore, stupid thing that I can't won that bolide on regular race, need to wait as a fool!
And you're right, it doesn't. Which is too bad because it had some standard cars from GTPSP that could only be obtained in GT Mode through there, that F2007 being one of them according to GT Wiki. Pretty sure the FGT you're asking about could also be obtained there too. If remember right, they also had no mileage on them too.

Last edited:
And you're right, it doesn't. Which is too bad because it had some standard cars from GTPSP that could only be obtained in GT Mode through there, that F2007 being one of them according to GT Wiki. Pretty sure the FGT you're asking about could also be obtained there too. If remember right, they also had no mileage on them too.
Don't need that F 2007, have F10, just that Formula Gran Turismo to finish race and game finally, don't have PSP either...

Don't need that F 2007, have F10, just that Formula Gran Turismo to finish race and game finally, don't have PSP either...
Maybe B-Spec is my chance? Never liked to play it...

I might have, honestly forgot all about it. Still, kinda pointless to even get it when there's a fully premium car that is by default 0 miles and ready to buy all the time (Provided you meet the requirements and have the credits).

Last edited:
I might have, honestly forgot all about it. Still, kinda pointless to even get it when there's a fully premium car that is by default 0 miles and ready to buy all the time (Provided you meet the requirements and have the credits).
To buy where? Level 40, 15M credit.

I might have, honestly forgot all about it.
I get that, the games been shut down for almost 10 years now, so it's easy to forget about it.
Still, kinda pointless to even get it when there's a fully premium car that is by default 0 miles and ready to buy all the time (Provided you meet the requirements and have the credits).
Yea it would probably only matter to car collectors like myself who wanted to get every car in the game.
He's talking about the F2007. The FGT doesn't have a premium model in the dealership.

I was reffering to the Ferrari F2007 (which upon looking, doesn't have a level requirement so 12,500,000 credits is all you need to get it from the Ferrari dealership).

Back