GT5 Photomode Competitions Hall Of Fame

Nice update 👍 only been a year or so but its kind of nostalgic to look back :)

....footnote: slight error, happened to notice on wk 41 CCCL that Grand Prix has been accredited with my image :guilty: although no shame (quite flattering actually) in one of mine to be mistaken for one of yours GP :sly:

Sweet an update with my name up there finally :D Thanks Luis :cheers: Looking forward to defending the PMC tournament :dopey:

Thank you Nick & Co. for updating this thread.
It's great to have this Hall of Fame.

I know it's mostly me who asks, also the Tournament takes a lot of time too right now.....but, do you want to update this soon Luis?:embarrassed:

Tip: Photomode Competition Week 76's winner isn't bmxmitch, but kaede instead ;)
okay-face.jpg

:P

Just browsing freely and noticed:

Why is the picture of the link for CCCL Week 13 a thumbnail, but not the full-size pic? Is it because the owner of the original pic deleted it, or something? :confused:

Is there gonna be an update?

I was waiting for the Tournament and my exams to end to start working on a major update. ;)

Just browsing freely and noticed:

Why is the picture of the link for CCCL Week 13 a thumbnail, but not the full-size pic? Is it because the owner of the original pic deleted it, or something? :confused:

Thanks for the notice. It will be correct in the next update. ;)

I need new internet, It took me 10 minutes to load the page :lol:
Also, 9 wins? :odd: That seems oddly.... high.

It was getting rather cumbersome as it was - now it maybe a little too sparse. It was a good reference to find what themes had been done before in what comps for example - though it just took too long to load the page.

I liked the old format much more :/

It was getting rather cumbersome as it was - now it maybe a little too sparse. It was a good reference to find what themes had been done before in what comps for example - though it just took too long to load the page.

Don't worry, that will be back soon with each competition with each own thread. I just didn't have time to post it, probably only this weekend. This thread will stay the sticky thread with some statistics, as well as links to the other threads.

Did I really won so many competitions? :dunce:

It's really interesting to see who won how many times. Nice layout Luis! :)👍

PMC Competition HOF has been updated and I'm working on the others, may take awhile though there's alot of catching up to do and just the PMC took ages! :crazy:

EDIT: 2.0 Comp HOF updated now too - next step CCCL & SSC.

EDIT: CCCL & SSC done - now the Tournaments and then final updates to last weeks.

Once all completed I will post some final stats for each comp. :)

Last edited:
Back