GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 31,741 comments
Well, I have to admit... The close competition of GTP quali times has me bug bitten. In past weeks I would have happily set an average time and just got on with my races, but my brake modulation has apparently improved to the point where I've started to think I'm actually quite good at this game.

I noticed after the first race of the week that the combo at Sardegna could be a potential SR-killer so I took a deep breath and knuckled down in the hope of getting a clean lap somewhat resembling my Optimal Sectors. Each time I knew where I could gain a few tenths and eventually it all came together and I clawed my way to improving on my previous 1.41.9 to a 1.41.2.

As for the racing, it's been a peculiar journey this week so far... What I'm getting at is that the race seems almost EASIER when you've cleaned up your Safety Rating and risen through the DR ranks, because there's much less chaotic elements. When I slipped back into B Rating last month I really didn't see myself ever coming back to the brink of A+, but I guess as the saying goes... Practice makes perfect.

Kudos to @skandiamannen for a very fun race this afternoon. (I'm assuming it was you).

Back