Gt7 everyone is frozen except for me in sport.

United States
United States
Been trying to fix this problem for 2 weeks now.
I can do sport mode but when the race starts I'm the only one I see racing. All the players are loaded in just frozen at the start.

I can finish the race and people still did the race but apparently in a different dimension lol I can only see them when I do a lap back at the starting line.

I mean it's a easy cheat but I don't care for cheating id rather have some competition. So anyone having this issue besides me ?

Been trying to fix this problem for 2 weeks now.
I can do sport mode but when the race starts I'm the only one I see racing. All the players are loaded in just frozen at the start.

I can finish the race and people still did the race but apparently in a different dimension lol I can only see them when I do a lap back at the starting line.

I mean it's a easy cheat but I don't care for cheating id rather have some competition. So anyone having this issue besides me ?
It's a classic sign of connection issues. Try this:

It's a classic sign of connection issues. Try this:

I'm not the best at all the internet stuff but I'll try. Thing is I've never had a problem before just recently it went out. I know my upload/download speeds are good. And wiring directly is not really a option for me. But thanks for the info guess I got some reading to do.

I Have the same problem and no solutions unfortunately.

The problem for me is that I have mobile router that is not connected to wire but is a mobile network.

Signal is good, speed is great, ping is low but it's always NAT type 3 and whatever I do it doesnt change.

I can play sport mode and win while everyone is frozen, it even counts as a win and clean race lol. But no fun.

The problem for me is that I have mobile router that is not connected to wire but is a mobile network.

Signal is good, speed is great, ping is low but it's always NAT type 3 and whatever I do it doesnt change.

I can play sport mode and win while everyone is frozen, it even counts as a win and clean race lol. But no fun.
Yea same here. I didn't realize at first that I could just go through the cars so I was weaving between them and managed to get 2nd and 3rd a couple times lol.
How long has this been going on for you ? It's only been the last week or 2 for me, before that I've never had any issues.

mobile router
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Yea same here. I didn't realize at first that I could just go through the cars so I was weaving between them and managed to get 2nd and 3rd a couple times lol.
How long has this been going on for you ? It's only been the last week or 2 for me, before that I've never had any issues.
Are you still experiencing this problem? I am currently stuck with this issue

I have been having this problem for a month or so and so far I have not been able to find a fix. Any ideas on what I should try? I do have a mobile router with mobile. My upload and download speeds are both good and my NAT type is a 2.

I had this problem for about two weeks. It finally cleared up. I can't say with confidince anything I did with regards to my connection solved it. Apparently from the post race comments where I was called everything under the sun, everyone can see you and feel you as you plow through the course thinking you're by yourself.

Last edited:
I have been having this problem for a month or so and so far I have not been able to find a fix. Any ideas on what I should try? I do have a mobile router with mobile. My upload and download speeds are both good and my NAT type is a 2.
As already pointed out, a mobile router is about as bad as it gets, but following these recommendations as far as you can should help.

Did you ever find a solution to this ? Been playing again but same problem with sport.

Have you tried all the things suggested in this thread?
I read it over again but I'm really not the best at techy things so I'm having ahard time understanding it all. From what I gathered I have the wrong NAT type cause of my wireless tmobile internet. Did the thread help you out that was linked ?

I read it over again but I'm really not the best at techy things so I'm having ahard time understanding it all. From what I gathered I have the wrong NAT type cause of my wireless tmobile internet. Did the thread help you out that was linked ?

Yes, since doing everything in the linked thread I have essentially no issues in Sport mode. However the fact you're using tmobile Internet is almost certainly the problem.

Yes, since doing everything in the linked thread I have essentially no issues in Sport mode. However the fact you're using tmobile Internet is almost certainly the problem.
Thank you I'll give it a try in that case, and yes I just realized that recently that it's the TMobil that's the issue.

Back