GT7 Sport mode broken? (Resolved)

• Thread starter CidiRacing
  • 7 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Hi,

Something seems broken for me in Sport mode. I do the qualifying runs and get ok times and then during the actual race I'm like 24-40 seconds slower per lap and have absolutely no chance of keeping up with the others. Doing a 1:42 in qualy for Deep Forest and in the race I only get down to a 2:07. Any idea what is going on?

Last edited:
I did some more testing because it felt to me like it's running very slow. So tried on a controller and it works fine on controller. I'm running PS5 with Drivehub. Not sure why it would do that for online race. Guess will try tomorrow on a PS4 to see if it does the same there or not and also if there is an update to the Drivehub.

I am having this exact same issue on mine. Fanatec Clubsport V2 on a drivehub on PS4. Testing now on just my controller to verify if this works.

I am having this exact same issue on mine. Fanatec Clubsport V2 on a drivehub on PS4. Testing now on just my controller to verify if this works.
There is a solution in the Drivehub thread that worked for me. Press the share button plus the options button for about 5 seconds and it should change mode (there is a logitec and fanatec mode). Worked for me after changing the mode and now the game runs at normal speed for me.

I have confirmed on my end as well. Raced on controller and finished 5th running my best laps. 20 seconds off per lap when on my drivehub.

There is a solution in the Drivehub thread that worked for me. Press the share button plus the options button for about 5 seconds and it should change mode (there is a logitec and fanatec mode). Worked for me after changing the mode and now the game runs at normal speed for me.
Awesome I'll check it out. What mode should show on my controller?

Back