GT7 - Tip - Stuck In the Game - How to Advance

• Thread starter timf08
  • 1 comments
United States
Buffalo, NY
itsgametime3121
In order to advance the game and get the Tuning Shop and Brand Dealership to get the necessary vehicles, you must complete the Menu items in the Cafe.

Early on in the game, I had a very difficult time. I was getting blown away in the Clubman Cup Plus at Goodwood, and in the GT Cup Gr. 4 at Brands Hatch. I dropped the difficult to easy, still had Minis blowing past me in the Clubman Cup Plus. I was looking for a way to raise my PP, couldn't figure that out. I tried to go to the tuning shop, I couldn't find it. It wasn't available. In easy mode, I did manage to get 1st and advance in the GT Cup Gr. 4 at Brands Hatch. But only after a handful of attempts. I also tried to enter the GT Cup Gr. 3 at Maggiore, but couldn't find a Gr. 3 vehicle anywhere. Not in the Used Dealership, or anywhere. After much trial and error, I finally figured it out.

Just a little heads up for those new to GT7 and those getting really frustrated as I was.
Hope it helps.

Edit: I think GT5 and GT6 didn't require you to do much to unlock the dealerships and tuning option. But I could be wrong. Been a few years since I've played those games.

Last edited:
I was also quite a bit frustrated at the begginning of the game. Luckily I picked the right parts in the tuning shop, best bang for buck, get all the cheap high HP power mods soon as you unlock them. Get SS tyres instead of racing ones and buy the first and second weight reductions. And lastly for extra money, all you have to do is "git gud" at circuit experience. Gold some tracks and you'll get millions. After I did cirucit experience I finally started to enjoy the game with teh extra cash I had. Took me quite literally 24 hours of just gaming it to get to this point. You've still got a lot of grinding ahead

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back