GTA CONCEPT: Grand Theft Auto Online - The Ultimate Update

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 21 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
GTAO-The Ultimate Update Logo.png

This is what would happen if I was part of Rockstar Games. Oh God...

GTA ONLINE - THE ULTIMATE UPDATE OVERVIEW
My latest idea is an update for GTAO so big that the people who made Saints Row will soil themselves (:( I love Saints Row). It includes an unbelievable amount of features.

NEW
APARTMENTS

The Ultimate Update would allow for synchronization with Story Mode. If you chose option A or B at th end of story mode, you could buy Trevor/Michael's house and any properties owned by them which are enter able (Like Sandy Shores Airfield). Apartment customization would go insane as well, as you can change almost any aspect of your apartment except the outside ascetics.

NEW PROPERTIES
You can now buy Devin Weston's hanger, the FIB building, IAA building and many more. Bawsaq would be enabled in Online, and many more game-changing things will be added...

NEW VEHICLES
Another Galaxy Super Yacht would be added, named the Poseidon. It would be a mix of the Pisces and Aquarius.

The USS Luxington ATT-16 would be a different type of Super Yacht and would be around GTA$10000000.

Both vehicles above can be named, given a country and have customization features.

The USS Numnutz would reappear as a drive-able vehicle and would have torpedoes. Why not?

The Besra would now have a armed variant. The Cuban 800 would now have a bomber version (From trafficking missions. Cargo Plane and Jet will now be able to be bought in Online and can each hold 30 passengers.

Trains can now be controlled and bought, and spawned from an owned tram station (Tram only) or rail yard (Freight Train).

Pegasus has been removed for large aircraft and vehicles like the Titan. Small vehicles like the Rhino and Buzzard can still be called in, but a Waypoint must be placed first to show delivery point. Large vehicles can be spawned at a hanger. Don't worry though, your small vehicles can still be spawned at a spawn point. If many players spawn vehicles at the same spawn point, the vehicles would move to another place in the area. If it was Sandy Shores Airfield, on plane would spawn at Runway 3, another at 2, and so on. Same for helicopters and other spawn-able vehicles.

NEW CREW CUSTOMIZATION
All vehicles can be given a special livery in a livery editor, including the Galaxy Super Yacht, USS Luxinton and all apartments. The Luxington, any Super Yacht, any apartment can be made '<Crew Name> Headquarters'. So, if I had one, it would be on the map 'The DoomMakers HQ'.

OTHER CHANGES
  • Increased armor level on army vehicles like Hydra and Rhino.
  • Changed 'Turreted Vehicle' to 'Dangerous Vehicle'. Dangerous vehicle blips can be switched off to make it more surprising if a Rhino drives round the corner.
  • Decreased damage caused by Homing Launcher against army vehicles.
  • Decreased damage caused by Army vehicles against players.
  • Doors on the Titan, Cargo Plane and Cargobob can be opened and closed.
  • Trains can now be bought and driven.
  • Pegasus disabled for large vehicles.
  • Freight trains will be much longer in 5 and Online and can have multiple locomotives.
  • Trains can be hijacked.

This thread will be constantly updated. Check back soon for news!

Last edited:
(Like Sandy Shores Airfield )

Both vehicles above can be named, given a country and have customisation options

The USS Numnutz would reappear as a drive-able vehicle and would have torpedoes.

The Besra would now have a armed variant.

Trains can now be bought

Imagine everybody at Trevor's airfield , Everyone , getting out there own planes in the same lobby .

Where we supposed to keep trains ? You said we can't keep large vehicles as Pegasus ?

The Besra is SUPPOSED to be a training jet . It like having a plain doughnut , specifically not chocolate , then adding chocolate icing .

So a random criminal can operate a 80 million dollar US Submarine ?! Sweet . ! ( would actually be good )

Anyway , dosent matter , who knows what R* have up their sleeve

I like most your ideas... What I do not see a need for are:

• Apartment synchronization with Story mode (or any Story mode sync for that matter)
  • Ability to Purchase/store a train (Would be an alright feature to drive I suppose, but there is no need to own one)
  • Torpedoes are NOT necessary

I think if I could add to it.

Being able to buy land and develop/build a property. There could be missions attached to the whole process, like persuading planning officials etc etc. Demolishing existing structures (wrecking ball, bulldozers) to make way for new developments. Probably be impossible but would be interesting.

Being able to buy land and develop/build a property. There could be missions attached to the whole process, like persuading planning officials etc etc. Demolishing existing structures (wrecking ball, bulldozers) to make way for new developments. Probably be impossible but would be interesting.

That would be a good idea, but how would it work in a session. If the houses are all different, everyone owned one and were all in the same location, it wouldn't work. I had a similar idea, like Saints Row 3's Stronghold Customization, but then I realized it wouldn't work.

Torpedoes are NOT necessary

True, but the original Numnutz had Torpedoes. I understand what you mean, but we are re-adding a vehicle.

The Besra is SUPPOSED to be a training jet . It like having a plain doughnut , specifically not chocolate , then adding chocolate icing .

True, but I'm a perfectionist and demand a Besra with guns. Just a quality I have. Sorry.

Where we supposed to keep trains ? You said we can't keep large vehicles as Pegasus ?

That was because the Pegasus thing was written after the trains. I've changed that.

Imagine everybody at Trevor's airfield , Everyone , getting out there own planes in the same lobby .

That's where vehicles spawning at different parts of the area comes in. If three people spawned a plane, one would spawn at Runway 3, another at 2 and another at 1.

That would be a good idea, but how would it work in a session. If the houses are all different, everyone owned one and were all in the same location, it wouldn't work. I had a similar idea, like Saints Row 3's Stronghold Customization, but then I realized it wouldn't work.
Maybe have it appear as a generic building to other players.

I think on future consoles something like this could be implemented in Story Mode... but as @Doomotron said, I see absolutely no way of this being possible in Online.

I REALLY like the idea though:tup:

Guys, I've got vehicles for the Ultimate Update:

USAC
CARRIER DOMESSO

STAG Daedalus.jpg

DETAILS
Based off the STAG Deadalus from Saints Row The Third.
Year: 2016
Type: Non-Controllable Vehicle (Like Super Yacht)
Price: $10000000

FEATURES
Can be moved for free.
There is no cut-scene when moving, you are on it when it moves.
Can go collision-less if approaching another.

DESCRIPTION
"Owned by the army as a flying aircraft carrier destined to destroy Liberty City, this monster is unbelievable. Oh, we forgot to mention you can get strippers on there, too."

NOTES
It has turrets on the sides on the thruster parts which can be controlled by players.
Can be in green, blue, black, silver or white, depending on what you chose at Warstock Cache-And-Carry.

USAC
DROPSHIP SX96-VTOL
DROPSHIP SX96-VTOL (ARMED)

STAG F69 VTOL.png

DETAILS
Manufacturer: United States Aircraft Company
Model: Dropship SX96-VTOL
Design: STAG F69-VTOL from Saints Row The Third
Price: $3250000 from Warstock Cache-And-Carry

PERFORMANCE
In flying mode, it has the same top speed as the Besra. In hover mode, it has the same top speed as the Annihilator.

DESCRIPTION
"Built as a prototype replacement for the Besra and P996 Laser, the SX96 is the future of fighter planes (Even though it has the same technology as the Hydra, but keep that a secret)!"

NOTES
Holds the pilot and a passenger.
Has a 360 degree rotational minigun and guided missiles (Armed version only).
Can be in black, white, silver, green, blue.
Unarmed variant is like the Besra - a training craft, just this time for VTOL.

USAC
DROPSHIP EAGLE
DROPSHIP EAGLE (ARMED)

Halo Reach - Falcon 2.jpg

DETAILS
Manufacturer: United States Aircraft Corporation
Model: Dropship Eagle
Dropship Eagle (Armed)
Design: UNSC Falcon from Halo series
Passengers: 8 (Pilot, co-pilot, 4 passengers and two gunners)
Price: $2000000 (Unarmed) (From Warstock Cache-And-Carry)
$2250000 (Armed)
Performance: When flying, it has the same top speed as the SuperVolito.

DESCRIPTION
"Built as a prototype air force craft, this VTOL chopper thing will destroy anything in it's path (Unless you are climbing). It looks like Satan, flies like Snoop Dog and sounds like Hillary Clinton, so it is just like the Velum. Just better."

NOTES
The co-pilot can shoot guided missiles, and the gunners use the explosive miniguns on the sides. (Armed variant)
Available in green, blue, black, silver and white.

Attachments

• Halo Reach - Falcon.jpg
    Halo Reach - Falcon.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 18
Guys, I've got vehicles for the Ultimate Update:

USAC
CARRIER DOMESSO

View attachment 527669

DETAILS
Based off the STAG Deadalus from Saints Row The Third.
Type: Non-Controllable Vehicle (Like Super Yacht)
Price: $10000000

FEATURES
Can be moved for free.
There is no cut-scene when moving, you are on it when it moves.
Can go collision-less if approaching another.

DESCRIPTION
"Owned by the army as a flying aircraft carrier destined to destroy Liberty City, this monster is unbelievable. Oh, we forgot to mention you can get strippers on there, too."

NOTES
It has turrets on the sides on the thruster parts which can be controlled by players.
Can be in green, blue, black, silver or white, depending on what you chose at Warstock Cache-And-Carry.

USAC
DROPSHIP SX96-VTOL
DROPSHIP SX96-VTOL (ARMED)

View attachment 527670

DETAILS
Manufacturer: United States Aircraft Company
Model: Dropship SX96-VTOL
Design: STAG F69-VTOL from Saints Row The Third
Price: $3250000 from Warstock Cache-And-Carry

PERFORMANCE
In flying mode, it has the same top speed as the Besra. In hover mode, it has the same top speed as the Annihilator.

DESCRIPTION
"Built as a prototype replacement for the Besra and P996 Laser, the SX96 is the future of fighter planes (Even though it has the same technology as the Hydra, but keep that a secret)!"

NOTES
Holds the pilot and a passenger.
Has a 360 degree rotational minigun and guided missiles (Armed version only).
Can be in black, white, silver, green, blue.
Unarmed variant is like the Besra - a training craft, just this time for VTOL.

USAC
DROPSHIP EAGLE
DROPSHIP EAGLE (ARMED)

View attachment 527672

DETAILS
Manufacturer: United States Aircraft Corporation
Model: Dropship Eagle
Dropship Eagle (Armed)
Design: UNSC Falcon from Halo series
Passengers: 8 (Pilot, co-pilot, 4 passengers and two gunners)
Price: $2000000 (Unarmed) (From Warstock Cache-And-Carry)
$2250000 (Armed)
Performance: When flying, it has the same top speed as the SuperVolito.

DESCRIPTION
"Built as a prototype air force craft, this VTOL chopper thing will destroy anything in it's path (Unless you are climbing). It looks like Satan, flies like Snoop Dog and sounds like Hillary Clinton, so it is just like the Velum. Just better."

NOTES
The co-pilot can shoot guided missiles, and the gunners use the explosive miniguns on the sides. (Armed variant)
Available in green, blue, black, silver and white.

Just ruined GTA . It's GTA , not Halo or Call of Duty , or Saints Row .

Last edited:
The only way any of those vehicles would work, is if they do another GTA future. I'd love to see another GTA future.

But you're not.

3rn5kb.jpg

If I was, I'd rename the series to Grand Saints Row and put you in a simulation where you kill some aliens. Thank god that won't happen...

@ApexDrift123 OK then, maybe the Carrier Domesso was very over-the-top, but the other vehicles would be a nice addition in my opinion.

@Nessy Not necessarily. Nobody ever thought the Galaxy Super Yacht would ever work, but it did.

Last edited:
I've tried the Saints Row series of games a few times, but was never impressed by any of them. Fun for about 5 minutes, then the novelty just drops off a cliff.

I've tried the Saints Row series of games a few times, but was never impressed by any of them. Fun for about 5 minutes, then the novelty just drops off a cliff.

It's like me with GTA. It's too serious for me. I like Saints Row because with cheats you can become a flying immortal supervillain that can run forever and owns an underground nightclub. It's fun.

Saints Row 2's first mission is escaping a prison and shooting down helicopters. Saints Row 3's first mission is a bank robbery followed by jumping out of a cargo plane.

GTA4's first mission is driving a car to an apartement with your cousin. GTA5's first mission is robbing a bank and racing Lamar, which is exciting, but also a complete waste of my time.

You get what I'm saying.

Still though, it's based on opinion, and if you think Saints Row is a bad game series, I respect that (And also disrespect that for hating the third best open world game of all time, along with GTA5 and Just Cause 3 [According to OfficialNerdCubed]. I think SR2 is the second best and SR3 first as I enjoy them to an unbelievable level.)

How about fighting aliens. Like those COD Zombie mode.

You know? Because 1. There are alien hipster NPC (Who gives you 'alien' buggy after collecting spaceship parts) and 2. In the single player mode, Michael had entire sequence and even mission of being beaten and also battling aliens in his own mind.

I call the DLC: "Inside the Michael's head"

@Nessy Not necessarily. Nobody ever thought the Galaxy Super Yacht would ever work, but it did.
No. I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant, it really wouldn't make sense having those kind of vehicles in the current GTA world/setting. I think if people really want that kind of thing, maybe they should just play Saints Row instead.

For me, Saints Row is an absurd game, more-so than GTA. GTA has a certain je ne sais quoi, that blends the real world with a hint of absurd. It just feels like a better thought out -well rounded game.

Like I say, the only way I can see those vehicles suiting/working, would be in a proper GTA Future game. I know Saints Row has it's fans but I've yet to be convinced it's a good game, (completed the first two, quite a long time ago, didn't really enjoy the experience, just played more out of boredom if anything, tried the third instalment also, but again, wasn't impressed).

• Increased armor level on army vehicles like Hydra and Rhino.
  • Changed 'Turreted Vehicle' to 'Dangerous Vehicle'. Dangerous vehicle blips can be switched off to make it more surprising if a Rhino drives round the corner.
  • Decreased damage caused by Homing Launcher against army vehicles.
This thread will be constantly updated. Check back soon for news!

So basically you'd make it even
easier for people to grief with army equipment. As if it wasn't easy enough already.

So basically you'd make it even
easier for people to grief with army equipment. As if it wasn't easy enough already.

No, this was designed to make it harder for those horrible people who use homing launchers to destroy your journey to grief. I'll edit the damage by vehicles though.

Latest Posts

Back