GTNC - Gran Turismo Nascar Championship

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
In GT6, I tried to start a racing series or two, but they weren't very successful - nobody joined. Hopefully this does better...

The idea is using the Mustang Group 3 Road Car to emulate a Nascar series. The championship would be on both ovals and normal tracks.

You can drive part of a team if you want.

The races will follow the usual rules on GTP like don't hit anybody, don't cut corners, blah blah blah. Just don't drive dirty.
Liveries can be anything you want but should have your name and number on the car. Other than that, go wild. The car must be stock Ford Mustang Gr3 Road Cars.
The points will be awarded based on how many people take part in a race. For example, in a 10-player race, the winner will get 10 points. Getting a DNF will give you no points. Participating in a team will give you a points bonus of 100%, divided by the amount of drivers. In a 5-player race, you'd get a 25% bonus if you're part of a team.
This is a NASCAR championship, so tracks will include the usual ovals and high-speed tracks.
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway
  • Red Bull Ring
  • Lago Maggiore
  • Blue Moon Bay Infield A
  • Circuit De La Sarthe (I said high-speed)
  • Northern Isle Speedway
All races will last 20 minutes.
Please copy and paste this, replacing # with the required information:
PSN ID: #
Livery/colour: #
Car number: #
Team name: # (please keep as # if not taking part in a team)

Last edited:
I'm interested but I'm in the US. What day and time are you considering?
I'm not really sure. Probably 6PM GMT on Saturdays because I've usually got nothing going on then. I'd have to find out your time zone, though, as that could be far too early for you.

I'm EST so 5 hours behind you. My work schedule changes every week but I usually work nights so I may be to join in from time to time. I'll let you know when I can't.

I'm interested but I offer a revolution:
· FR roadcars only, no coupes, no turbos = Charger SRT, Camaro SS, Mustang GT, Lexus RCF and M3 Coupe
· Max power = 700hp
· Minimum weight = 3700lbs (1640kg)
· Only 5 gears (100% doable with final gear ratio, I have tested it)

Back