GTP Rolex | Season 5 | Complete! Help Plan!

Meanwhile, for CTSCC:

Gemasolar.jpg

Gemasolar_1.jpg

Testing Begins ;)

Nice! Mine is green :P

Do the floor and splitters effect downforce?

Going off what I've read, it supposedly does (though I'm unsure if that also means the adjustability in it).

Once I get enough money, I'm gonna buy many more cars and see if I can get some similar aero results. Seems like there's much more aero parts to use in GT6, its just a matter of if the right ones can be found.

In the mean time, I'm gonna develop a solid setup for this car and see how good I can get it.

Going off what I've read, it supposedly does (though I'm unsure if that also means the adjustability in it).

Once I get enough money, I'm gonna buy many more cars and see if I can get some similar aero results. Seems like there's much more aero parts to use in GT6, its just a matter of if the right ones can be found.

In the mean time, I'm gonna develop a solid setup for this car and see how good I can get it.
Alright. If they do effect it, it's going to be tricky.

I wanted GS to have small wings, but the Aston doesn't have them.. So I'm a bit confused..

I can't seem to find any specs sheet on the 302R, which is driving me nuts. I also can't seem to find like some sort of Sheet for any of the cars competing in the CTSCC, which is further annoying and not helping my ongoing research.

Back