GTWS Nations Cup keeps locking up on me

• Thread starter HGHTCH
  • 3 comments
Canada
ontario, canada
otakunorth
I just had 2 attempts at the Miata race where after it loads I get a black screen where we can still chat. Then with less than a min left in qualifying it let me in but didn't let me post a lap, then it got stuck on the leaderboard screen... The game is still running but I can't participate (using PS5) Any ideas?
Pic related I'm Audi Etoffe

Attachments

• PXL_20220329_022056143.jpg
    PXL_20220329_022056143.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
AAAAahHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa **** lol
just happened again... wait an hour for a race, then as soon as quali ends I get stuck on the qualifying result screen with no option to even exit

The same thing happened on my first try at the manufacturers cup today. The game froze after quali and I was forced to restart the game. I'm now waiting on the second window to open up...lets see what happens

Last edited:
The same thing happened on my first try at the manufacturers cup today. The game froze after quali and I was forced to restart the game. I'm now waiting on the second window to open up...lets see what happens
I have been disconnected a few times and had 1/2 to 3/4 qualification time wasted waiting for the system to "unfreeze". After the "unfreeze" I usually got 1 warmup lap completed. I hope the being booted didn't affect my SR/DR but suspect it did. It is hard to tell without actual numbers to look at.

Back