Hidden Cars (Secrets Cars) help and tutorials?

England
Newcastle
ILOVEFOOTBALL95
Hi All,

I have been asking a few questions about this in another thread but thought to not clutter it up by being off topic and so started this one, firstly, I am exporting the secret cars that I am putting together in MK'S garage editor for GT3, I have gt the Diablo and the MSpec skyline finshed and they can be uploaded anytime.

but thought also this could be a handy place to help one another with these cars, my question is, what is the best transmission for the Nomad Diablo.

And why might the Lancia Stratos be crashing the game, I thought maybe they can't be used in Simulation mode but it has one of them has crashed Arcade mode too.

Thank you in advance. :)

So I figured the Stratos crash it now works as it should, is there a way to edit part stats in Mks Editor, then I could make the WRC Stratos' engine have it's real stats, also is there a way to make it sell-able or can someone make a code for it for NTSC, then I can include that in my save pack so people using my save can buy the stratos' to their primary save game?

if anyone reads this, can someone maybe provide a list of all the internal names in mk's editor for all the hidden cars?

Here is my findings upto now,

If you want to change colours of cars, just import the car and right click the colour box under the car and click change part.

For now these aren't buyable, well apart form the Diablo and the Skyline M-Spec, I would still love codes to make these cars buyable

am going to keep looking for hidden cars, also what does the ext mean at the end of some of the car names?

Heres the cars I have upto now. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hvdm3nu9716p2/Vehicle_Exports

Back