How do I share my liveries (ie make them visible to others)?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
I see no option to do this. What am I missing?

Also how do I make it so that a livery "cannot be edited"?

Edit. To help others who might have the same question, I found that by saving my livery with a name, it then gave me the option to make it shareable and choose whether it can be edited or not. For some reason it wasn't giving me these options when I saved my livery the first time last night. It just saved the name and went back to the home screen of the livery editor, hence my confusion. Anyway, sorted now.

Last edited:
There's a difference between saving a livery and saving a style. A style includes the livery, wheels and accessory parts like wings or light bulbs. Only styles can be shared and have their liveries locked from editing.
Locking the style doesn't lock changing wheels or body parts thought and unless you got a 100% correct replica livery I don't see any reason to lock a livery tbh, since people who edit it cannot share a style if it includes somebody else's livery.

There's a difference between saving a livery and saving a style. A style includes the livery, wheels and accessory parts like wings or light bulbs. Only styles can be shared and have their liveries locked from editing.
Locking the style doesn't lock changing wheels or body parts thought and unless you got a 100% correct replica livery I don't see any reason to lock a livery tbh, since people who edit it cannot share a style if it includes somebody else's livery.
Locking liveries is the single reason I will not download, like or share a livery.

Why lock it? Why cant I take your creation and add my favourite number to the car?

Back