I miss this place.

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 7 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
Since I got very bored with GT6 I stopped playing it and spend most of my time on GTA and over on the GTA forum here on GTPlanet.

I gotta say though, I miss this place, it was just so friendly and the quality of photos was astounding. I've not felt anywhere near as welcome anywhere else.

Hey. Me and most of my colleagues felt the same thing. TBH its not as good as its used to be.

You can provide us your great photos based on your experience :)

Since I got very bored with GT6 I stopped playing it and spend most of my time on GTA and over on the GTA forum here on GTPlanet.

I gotta say though, I miss this place, it was just so friendly and the quality of photos was astounding. I've not felt anywhere near as welcome anywhere else.
I totally agree, Lee. This part of the site has so many great people who do a great job at making great stuff that's enjoyable to everyone else. Even though it's died down these days, it will for sure be great again come GT Sport. :D

The forums, galleries and competitions of photomode have always been a place missed when left, whether your here for a brief or a long time. Involvement seems addictive with participation. There is a wealth of free knowledge and inspiration available and it truly is an amazing platform to express yourself and efforts. The community is remarkable. Like the phoenix it always seems to rise from the ashes with each new iteration and positively evolving.
It keeps me coming back. :)

I think some of us here might have missed you, too. :lol:

I know exactly what you mean, @leeislee - it's the community that makes the game for us. In an era where nigh everything is disposable, and games come and go, it is hard on communities that build themselves around a game.
This series, however, has been a part of many lives. It will stay with the community that was built around it While GT gamers come and go occasionally, most never leave for good - because the game is always open to them - familiar, accessible, and with a community of Gran Turismites always around that are no strangers to the culture.

It is good to see you back, you have been missed Lee. I don't play GTA (maybe I should) Forza, Horizon and sometimes Project cars for me and hopefully the console version of Assetto. In any event, your contributions to this community are one of the things that make it such a nice place to be.

Good to see you back Lee!!:cheers:
Hopefully you're back for a while!!👍

The forums, galleries and competitions of photomode have always been a place missed when left, whether your here for a brief or a long time. Involvement seems addictive with participation. There is a wealth of free knowledge and inspiration available and it truly is an amazing platform to express yourself and efforts. The community is remarkable. Like the phoenix it always seems to rise from the ashes with each new iteration and positively evolving.
It keeps me coming back. :)
I'm addicted - still, after how many years!!!! We're all clinging on in here!!

@leeislee You have been an inspiration to many of us over the years.:bowdown:

It's this power that pushes us to try harder and harder every time we take a photo.

Thankyou for everything! :gtpflag:

Back