[Interest Check] School Championship Series

No_Sorrow_13
Good evening, GTPlanet.
My school has a gaming club that is held after school once a week, and one game which is popular within our ranks is Gran Turismo. I was wondering if anyone from other high schools/colleges would be interested in forming teams for some sort of racing series, whether that would be Enduro, Rally, or anything else. If we have at least a few other teams which are interested, we will move forward in planning.

Do I necessarily have to have someone from my school with me. Cause this game doesn't actually count as cool at my school.

Do I necessarily have to have someone from my school with me. Cause this game doesn't actually count as cool at my school.

Sorry for the delay in my reply. Yes, you can register a team with one person on it. It would really benefit to have at least two, but one is fine.

No Sorrow 13
Sorry for the delay in my reply. Yes, you can register a team with one person on it. It would really benefit to have at least two, but one is fine.

Okay I would like to join.

Alright, so we tentatively have four teams. Two of these are with one player. If we get one more team, preferably with two or more players, we'll be golden.

If this doesn't catch attention what if you had just a under 18 league where anyone under 18 races?

Back