Interest Check: Weekly LFS Contest

• Thread starter amp88
  • 11 comments
Just wondering if anyone else is interested in having a weekly LFS competition (much like the GT4 WRS). I was thinking something along the lines of a vote each week to decide which car & track combo to race on, then a week period to get your fastest laps in.

Hotlaps would be done in Hot lapping mode (fancy that). Any lap which is considered valid by the HLVC would be valid in the competition and Hot lapping mode would also ensure the same conditions for each runner, eliminate slipstreaming from the equation and ensure the replay is being recorded.

Entrants would be free to discuss split times (but not lap times) and setup sharing would be encouraged.

I'd be happy to organise things, setting up threads, checking replays, posting results etc.

So, who's interested?

MdnIte
Why don't we just race online :P

Would be difficult to get everyone online at one time (different timezones, work commitments, life etc) and unless someone has a server it'd be difficult to get a GTP-only event.

Yeah ur idea is brill! And we could check it with lfsworld :) Well I'll trust everyone cos its fun and I don't think we have to cheat.

I'm in!

Should we start with Blackwood? Any suggestions?

I would LOVE to do this! Totally count me in on this.

Could be a bit of a problem for this with only the demo, though. Only 1 track and only the 3 cars. I only know of 3 or 4 of us here that have S2 full.

Good to see some support 👍

I suppose if everyone agrees we could start off with a race demo users can join in on...

I'd love to give it a go, but like the GT4 WRS, I probably won't be taking part more often than taking part thanks to other activities.

So guys how about Blackwood with the XFI? Would be great to race the FXO GTR too. But for those how have the demo its impossible.

Well anyone started yet?

Back