Invalid Round 1 of Nations Cup

• Thread starter Strato
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Good morning,

I have completed two rounds of nations cup, however only my second round points are counted on the leaderboard. My first round says invalid and is greyed out. I notice other people on the leader board have had both rounds counted. Is this a glitch or have I done something wrong?

Good morning,

I have completed two rounds of nations cup, however only my second round points are counted on the leaderboard. My first round says invalid and is greyed out. I notice other people on the leader board have had both rounds counted. Is this a glitch or have I done something wrong?
Aside from posting it in the GT Sport forum:

• After two rounds the points from the one best round will be tallied for the final score.
  • After three rounds the points from the two best rounds will be tallied for the final score.
  • After all six rounds the points from the three best rounds will be tallied for the final score.
Upshot: your best half (rounded up) finishes count at any given time. As we've only had two rounds, only your best one counts at this point in time.

This applies to everyone; where are you seeing other people with both rounds counting?

Back