Lego

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 2,407 comments
The upcoming Speed Champions look great, I am especially happy to see the Vision GT Lamborghini and another F1.

76924-Mercedes-AMG-G63-and-SL-63-Lowres-Box.jpg

76923-Lamborghini-Lambo-V12-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Lowres-Box-and-Set.jpg

76295-Aston-Martin-Vantage-Safety-Car-AMR23-Set-and-Box-Lowres.jpg

I'm definitely getting the Lamborghini and Aston Martin sets, but on the fence about the Mercedes set. Normally the Mercedes set wouldn't interest me at all, but I read that a Technic set of the G wagon is coming out this year, so it might be cool to have a small version of it as well.

I've personally never cared about minifigs at all.
I was going to say something like "me neither, I just thought it was interesting" but I've since started buying the new series 26 space collectable minifigs. Maybe I do care about minifigs after all? These are some pretty nice figs though. Edit, I had five when I posted this, just been back to the shop and found six more so I only need the robot nanny now...

I've heard a rumour about an 8-wide F40 due this year, since I got my Countach my old F40 has been a bit of a retroactive disappointment. I hope the rumour is true!

Last edited:
I've heard a rumour about an 8-wide F40 due this year, since I got my Countach my old F40 has been a bit of a retroactive disappointment. I hope the rumour is true!
I heard about that too. Yeah, I look forward to getting an 8 wide version. It would be nice if they made a Porsche 959 as well.

I had to order the new Tie Interceptor via lego.com. The fam kept me busy all day and my LLS sold out of them. First time I've missed out on a launch star wars ucs lego since I started with the Tantive IV in like 2001 or whenever it came out 😭 Time to go sell the old Interceptor.

Jerome

Last edited:
I was going to say something like "me neither, I just thought it was interesting" but I've since started buying the new series 26 space collectable minifigs. Maybe I do care about minifigs after all? These are some pretty nice figs though. Edit, I had five when I posted this, just been back to the shop and found six more so I only need the robot nanny now...

I didn't care about minifigs until recently and started collecting a few of the CMF series from over the years. Certainly not out to get them all, just a few here and there that I like. Waiting on an order of 12 recent mystery space CMFs.

Also an 8 wide F40 would be great. Would also be nice to see the 911 Turbo redone in 8 wide too.

Managed to find the last fig I needed for the Space set, got lucky as it was the second one I scanned, I feared I'd have to stand there and scan a whole box. It motivated me to get the City Space hoverbike polybag too and the store I found selling them is still doing 3 for £10 so I ordered another 30669 (it's a 3 in 1 after all) and a 30682 Curiosity rover. I just hope they don't arrive at my place before I get back from holiday!

I imagine at this rate I'll end up with a few more of the City Space sets, maybe not the bigger ones though.

I got 2 mystery boxes with 6 CMF series 26 space figs each... and both boxes contained the same 6 figures. Felt a little bummed about that but gave the duplicates away.

Last edited:
Back