Missing Utah Teenage Girl

• Thread starter Concept
  • 11 comments

Concept

(Banned)
Has anyone heard about this? It has been all over the U.S. news. I have never seen a missin girl case so big since John Benee Ramsey or whatever. Anyone know anything about who might have kidnapped her?

Just wondering there is a shot someone here knows something. :(

No, but it is a very sad situation. I heard that her kidnapper actually ran back into the house to get her shoes for her, so that might be a good sign that she is hidden somewhere - and not dead. We can only hope and pray... :nervous:

Green 1997 Saturn, Utah "Centennial" license plate (with arches) #266 XJH -- if the Utah people on the board would keep their eyes out for this car, it'd help...the fella wanted for 'questioning' is driving it.

Personally I think she's alive right now, but won't be for long - at least Utah cops are doing a better job that Boulder cops when JonBenet got taken, am I right? ;)

Actually, the Utah cops aren't at all clueless and frankly I think they're going to solve this case soon. She'll be found alive, hopefully.

I don't know anything truthfully but for a fact I know that it wasn't random that she had been kidnapped and this is PROBABLY not a sexual predator situation.

Also I think the nine-year-old girl is going to change her story a little. We'll see.

I dont understand why the girls little sister has not given a description of the kidnapper. She might have already but I have not seen the pics of the kidnapper on tv. I know that she was taken at gunpoint. I hope she is still alive...It has been almost 10 days. I wonder why she was kidnapped. I kow her family was wealthy, that might be a motive.

She has given a description: 5'11", dark hair - the police have the full description but because they're smart, they don't give that information out to us people. They never made a composite sketch for reasons that still escape me.

Her family was selling their house for $1.9 million, but there hasn't been any ransom...

Today there were some more developments, which are simply complicating the case more. A clerk in Hereford, Texas at a convenience store said that Bret M Edwards - the man wanted for 'questioning' - stole a bottle of water from that store.

Police say that he stole a Toyota Camry in Colorado and drove it to northern Texas, then dumped the Camry near Hereford and stole a Mitsubishi Montero which he then drove to eastern New Mexico until it got stuck and he bailed. Right now, there's an intensive search for this guy near Clovis (Curry County) NM.

Thats really weird. Ill just put it plain and simple...I hope she is safe and she is returned to her family safely and not in a casket. :(

Yeah - well Salt Lake cops better get on it. Today I saw a Captain interviewed at a news conference and he was answering "I don't know" to perfectly logical questions. I hope they know exactly what they're doing...

It's Jon Benee Ramsey all over again. In the local paper, sadly I live here, it turns out that the little girl didn't even see the kidnapper at all! She was lying.

And the screen that was used for "entry" to the home, was cut from the inside. The Authroities are claiming that only someone exceptionally close to the family could have done this.

Bret M Edmunds was found today - he checked himself into a hospital in West Virginia for a liver problem.

The green Saturn everyone was looking for? It's in the hospital parking lot. Damn police...:mad:

Latest Posts

Back