Most stable car to drift with

To me personally, I think that the chaser is the most stable car to drift, because of its long wheelbase, and you can get plenty of power out of it. All you need is a good suspension setup for it, which may take awhile to perfect.

The Silvia series of cars tends to be the most "balanced" right out of the box... Definitely the most user friendly...

;)

if u want stable u dont want those
yes they are easy to drift but not stable cars
stable means balenced
it should only drift when u want it to
you should be able to grip and drift with the same settings and tiers
id go with a skyline(if u can handlle the weight and slugish stearing)
or the SS trueno

GT4 Drift King
if u want stable u dont want those
yes they are easy to drift but not stable cars
stable means balenced
it should only drift when u want it to
you should be able to grip and drift with the same settings and tiers
id go with a skyline(if u can handlle the weight and slugish stearing)
or the SS trueno

Well, the Silvia series of cars is the most balanced out of the box for a "RWD" platform... Not to mention they are quite a bit lighter than the Skylines... You can easily grip or drift any of the Silvia cars with identical settings, although why you would want to drift and grip a car with the same settings is beyond me... If you are going with "balanced" in the true sense of the word (weight distribution/neutral handling) the Mazda RX series has 'em beat... Although, they are not the easiest cars to drift...

;)

there is no definite "most stable car"

your style , your skill and your technique play into it

i used to drift like 15 different cars and could drift them and they would all look very smooth and feel very stable and could drift forever(you can see them in my videos, all cars except for the Escudo was really stable)
now since i havent drifted in GT3 for 2 months, lots of those cars feel very unstable

but thats just me

GT3DRiFT4M3
I find the 240sx, and the 300zx to be the best cars for drifting. Untill i got used to the 1000 hp supra.

Drifting with more power will of course be very easy to do.....try drifting a stock car with sim tires.....

Back