My Drift Video

• Thread starter XanManAE86
  • 14 comments
Not bad... Your steering is just about the most eradic I have ever seen, and your lines are a bit strange... Still, I can see talent... If you smoothed everything out, you'd be golden...

;)

Thanks for the comments. Ive been drifting in GT3 for like as long as i can remember so ive almost perfected my techniques and stuff. I just havent been able to make videos until now because i got a capture card. The only reason that I was ebraking so much in Laguna Seca is because that was the only way that i could make the line as straight as possible to line up for the hairpin and the second corner. As for the Supras settings. Its has everything that you can buy thats adjustable. BTW, the supra has the chaser motor and is cranking out 1600hp+, it is also 4WD.

Suspension:
F 13.7 R 10.5
RH F 55 R 55
Shocks 7 all around
Camber F 2.0 R 1.0
Toe 0 all around
Stabilizers F 5 R 4
Brake Balance F24 R20
LSD IT 10
Accel 40
Decel 40
GR FD 3.266
Setting 42
ASM and TCS off
VCD 10%
Racing Medium Tires

Hey drift. ery good angle. The only suggestion is that work on the entry speed. It looks like you had a bit of oversteer with the supra and chaser. Good drift nevertheless.

hey XanManAE86 besides different style, the first Laguna Seca Lap was about the same, only going off track once and spinning after that lap, same car 2.....

we kinda made a similar vid

ok, i just finished my second video, but i cant upload it until tomorrow. I think its better than the first, but whatever. Its about 136mb, sorry for anyone with dialup.

Latest Posts

Back