*NEW* Gta 5 Online Car Meet Creator Tool

United States
United States
Just_derick
Hey there, My name is derick.
If you are like me you don't really like having to scroll through forums to find Gta 5 Car Meets and what not.
So I took it upon my self to create a website that I will be turning into a App for phones and other mobile devices that allows you to do just that specifically for Gta 5. I made this with a simple wix website, You don't have to sign up for anything, Just input your info for the game and submit. It is up to you to host the game and make it great. I wil be making updates to the website like appearance and such periodically. Enjoy!

GTA 5 CAR MEET CREATOR TOOL: http://www.gta5onlinecarmeets.club/

Could you do this as one calendar per platform? Then we could subscribe to one on our phones.

Generally speaking, I think people tend to arrange meetings within their crew rather than advertise to the public. Too much chance of a troll turning up to spoil it.

If anyone's interested, I posted one for tonight, 10:30 cst, so it's gmt -6. On ps3, import and sports car meet without disturbing pedestrians.

I'll make another for tonight then, I made some pretty fun touge and motorcycle touring races with obstacles, and horrible oncoming traffic. So many close calls lmao.

That doesn't sound like fun to me but each to their own! GTA isn't a pure racer but I tend to explore the scenery with 4x4 and SUV touring.

The combat modes are good variety if you don't get inter-continental laggers and don't play any 'proper' combat games.

Heists are entertaining with friends.

Tonight I have another GT6 event starting in about 1.5 hours. Canadian host and casual low 400-450pp style. @Benny44

I like the racing on there, I just like driving the motorcycles and making super technical courses, You should check out my 3 tracks I've made so far, one of them you're on the interstate and then It goes into oncoming traffic, and you're on a motorcycle. For shooting, I like to go around and murder other players. lmao

Back