[Newbie] Couple of Questions.

New Zealand
World Drift
TwistAndSlide
I sold my PS3 a few months ago and now I'm thinking of buying an xbox again since they are so cheap now days. I have a couple of questions though; is FM4 still populated? Would I see a lot of people online? Is it hard to drift with a controller? Is this game worth it like what is the main advantage over GT5 (Don't care about physics and I know about the customization).

Thanks in advance.

Well I haven't ben online in a while so I don't know about that.

But is is fairly easy to drift with a pad.

A huge advantage is the sound, racing a V12 Ferrari at full volume is awesome.

The cars also feel like they have less grip than GT5, which is nice because they slide a bit.

Feels more alive I guess.

Well I haven't ben online in a while so I don't know about that.

But is is fairly easy to drift with a pad.

A huge advantage is the sound, racing a V12 Ferrari at full volume is awesome.

The cars also feel like they have less grip than GT5, which is nice because they slide a bit.

Feels more alive I guess.

Ahh, Okay thanks for the information but I really am interested if there is a lot of online players that is either racing/drifting during NZ Timezone. Your probably the first and last person who would reply to this thread.

No problem.

I know that I really only played FM4 on my 360, it was well worth it for just that one game.

I sold my PS3 a few months ago and now I'm thinking of buying an xbox again since they are so cheap now days. I have a couple of questions though; is FM4 still populated? Would I see a lot of people online? Is it hard to drift with a controller? Is this game worth it like what is the main advantage over GT5 (Don't care about physics and I know about the customization).

Thanks in advance.

Hello my friend!
FM4 for a start off is a arcade type game were GT5 is realistic.
FM4 is not very populated in my timezone but I normally play very late.
FM4 is simple but not easy but I got it very quick, I spun and spun
(over powered) but after a few days I started getting my drift when I had a tune.
FM4 has a storefront witch you can buy tunes (not all reliable) but I have found a few goodies.
It is overall worth it when you play with friends and fun to play by yourself.FM4 has it own advantages for some players and GT5 for others its more personal prefence.I will gladly slide with you as Im new and am in the NZ timezone (Palmerston north, NZ).

You got those two backwards.

How? Forza is arcade type game? and GT5 is more realistic? Thats what I said? I am talking about the drifting/racing aspect, witch I probably should have said.

Cheers SDC.

How? Forza is arcade type game? and GT5 is more realistic? Thats what I said? I am talking about the drifting/racing aspect, witch I probably should have said.

Cheers SDC.

It's been discussed and proven in the FM/GT thread that FM has better physics.

They're both not full sims, but GT feels like everything has way too much grip.

It's been discussed and proven in the FM/GT thread that FM has better physics.

They're both not full sims, but GT feels like everything has way too much grip.
Grip is a drifters best friend?

Come on now, I both admire both games and I had fun when I still had my GT5 and I'm sure I'll have fun with FM4 if ever I get it. My question is, is there a lot of people that drift online or race - like is the lobbies full and thousands of players still playing? ShootDaCar - in your timezone is there any drifters online? Thanks in advance

Come on now, I both admire both games and I had fun when I still had my GT5 and I'm sure I'll have fun with FM4 if ever I get it. My question is, is there a lot of people that drift online or race - like is the lobbies full and thousands of players still playing? ShootDaCar - in your timezone is there any drifters online? Thanks in advance
Heaps drift and race is a yes/no question..... Sometimes I will log on and there will be half rooms to full rooms other times 3-4 members in a room to none in a room, for racing I would have no clue what so ever, Heaps have gone to GTA V witch has left Forza 4 kind of empty to what it news to be, I would prefer the FM4 community over the GT5 due to the people at the end of drift races, they wait but theres no points on GT5, Any comparisons just ask as I have both games and both consoles.

Glad to help.
Cheers SDC.

Back