PLEASE HELP!!! Need help tuning 787b

adjust the car's ride height and maybe put a little pressure in the front tires next adjust the gears and the suspension yw

Don't you know? There is no tuning the 787b, it just tries to kill you a little less each time.

All R1 cars are faster with TCS on.
Running without it means any gear lower than 3rd is useless. (IIRC)

All R1 cars are faster with TCS on.
Running without it means any gear lower than 3rd is useless. (IIRC)
They aren't necessarily faster with TCS on, but they are easier to drive and less prone to making mistakes. In Forza, TCS really doesn't limit your power like it should, so in higher class cars it is to your advantage to use it. However, the number of gears you use shouldn't be dependent on TCS, especially considering the 787B only uses 1st-3rd in R1.

They aren't necessarily faster with TCS on, but they are easier to drive and less prone to making mistakes. In Forza, TCS really doesn't limit your power like it should, so in higher class cars it is to your advantage to use it. However, the number of gears you use shouldn't be dependent on TCS, especially considering the 787B only uses 1st-3rd in R1.

If you look at all the R1 leaderboards, almost every top 100 time will be done with TCS.
I sometimes like to go down to 2nd with TCS, it just feels faster. It also depends on how I have the thing geared.

If you look at all the R1 leaderboards, almost every top 100 time will be done with TCS.
I sometimes like to go down to 2nd with TCS, it just feels faster. It also depends on how I have the thing geared.
I know TCS is used more often, but only because it's easier. I've matched my times with TCS off, it just took longer. I'm ranked top 10 in R1 using TCS, but my friends have done #1 times with it off just for the sake of using no assists. Not only that, but the gearbox for the 787B in R1 is most effective when only 3 gears are used (final drive about 2.47).

Latest Posts

Back